Allison Mack, Second-in-Command of a Sex Cult

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allison Mack, Second-in-Command of a Sex Cult

Someone tell me this is a joke:
    SMALLVILLE star Allison Mack has recruited as many as 25 women into the terrifying NXIVM slave cult, according to the group’s former publicist.  The actress has allegedly been brainwashed by …

Since I used to be a frequent visitor on the site and I used to watch Smallville I thought I'd need to post this here.

The rumours about this have existed for a while. But keep in mind that The Sun is the prime example of British Yellow Press. It's basically The Inquisitor on acid.

Comment

However, in light of recent Hollywood sex scandals, I would expect this to blow up in the days to come because people feel more encouraged to come forward.

Comment

Here's a NY Times article regarding this cult but Allison is not mentioned by name: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/17/n...ed-albany.html

Comment

I take it you didn't see the statement that Craig made on the site's Facebook page:

KryptonSite doesn't normally report on the personal lives of the actors that we cover, unless it's particularly good news. In any event, we are aware that there is a recent breaking story involving a Smallville cast member but we will not be posting about it on the site. Sure, there will be "Tom Welling never put on the costume" cracks, but ultimately, the goal of KryptonSite was always to support the show(s), not to spread negative stories.

Comment

That just means he won't post an article on the news section about it. Doesn't mean we cannot discus it in the forums.

Comment

Personally, I have a hard time believing this kind of cult even existed in the first place.

Isn't it convenient that the only thing mentioning it in the USA here, is the new York times, and even then they happen to mention that the cult is falling apart and erased all traces of itself after a decade of existing? Means that you can't do a search online or offline to see if it actually existed.

And if it's been around ever since the 60's then how did Allison Mack rise up in the ranks so fast to become a master before it disbanded in the late 90's to early '00 like the new york news article says? You'd think that the older senior members would want to keep their power, privileges, and not let a spunky upstart like Allison become master. especially not at a time when the group was starting to fall apart.

Comment

oh, and let's not forget that they also said that Kristin Kruek brought Allison mack into the sex cult before leaving it according to a site dedicated to it: https://frankreport.com/

apparently, a lot of famous hot women in it and even Grace Park from Hawaii-o left her job to go join it. If you look past the clinical news reporting tone of the site, you start to notice that alot of the pictures and the like seem to be..... masturbation fodder. even the stock images they use is designed to be sexy as possible, with a few dashes of the actresses' official photos lifted directly from their official websites to give it a touch of legitimacy.

The branding picture they used, seems to be a up-close of the same exact hip in various healing stages... so all I know is that there's one woman out there who was branded... but no other photo evidence that there was actually over a dozen girls being branded.

Comment

FacebookXRedditLinkedInEmailAfter Mark Hildreth and Kristin Kreuk broke up, Kristin left NXIVM. Mark stayed. Allison Mack also stayed. For a time, it seemed like Mark and Allison had some romantic chemistry.  They would stare at each other in admiration and spend time alone.   But Allison wanted to learn more from Keith Raniere, who prefers to […]

go ahead and read this and tell me that doesn't sound like some kind of BDSM fanfic with famous celebrities in it. Especially coupled with all the sexy pictures of Allison. otherwise why write about Allison in such a masturbatory and salacious way?

That website seems to be the source for the UK rag magazine "The Sun" and new york times. so yeah, that leads even more creditance to the idea that all of this might be fake.

Comment

Unfortunately whispers about the true nature of this group have been out for a while. Probably explains why Kristin has distanced herself from them and from Allison in recent years.

It's a sad story, especially if Allison's involvement is what these witness reports claim it is. She's the last person you would expect to be caught up in this. I really hope the story is inaccurate, but I've come to expect the worst in recent days. Her rep's response wasn't too reassuring anyway.
                    Last edited by costas22; 11-10-2017, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
                      Personally, I have a hard time believing this kind of cult even existed in the first place.

Isn't it convenient that the only thing mentioning it in the USA here, is the new York times, and even then they happen to mention that the cult is falling apart and erased all traces of itself after a decade of existing? Means that you can't do a search online or offline to see if it actually existed.

And if it's been around ever since the 60's then how did Allison Mack rise up in the ranks so fast to become a master before it disbanded in the late 90's to early '00 like the new york news article says? You'd think that the older senior members would want to keep their power, privileges, and not let a spunky upstart like Allison become master. especially not at a time when the group was starting to fall apart.
                      Where did you read it's been around since the '60s? Wikipedia (which I know isn't the most reliable source in the world) says it was founded in 1998. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just curious about the facts about this group.

Comment

when I googled the name of the cult and browsed on different threads to verify this source, there was one page that said that it existed since the 60's. although it's possible that it was a different group entirely back then.

Edit: my bad, it seems that I skimmed it a little too fast... they didn't say the group was founded in the 60's... but that the founder was born in the 60's. quite the difference.
                        Last edited by Aurora Moon; 11-10-2017, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
                          when I googled the name of the cult and browsed on different threads to verify this source, there was one page that said that it existed since the 60's. although it's possible that it was a different group entirely back then.

Edit: my bad, it seems that I skimmed it a little too fast... they didn't say the group was founded in the 60's... but that the founder was born in the 60's. quite the difference.
                          Oh, okay. I've been guilty of misreading when skimming too fast from time to time myself.

Comment

I have read pretty much all I could get my hands on and it doesn't look good. One thing for sure is that Allison is part of that group and a close friend of Keith Raniere, and that group is really shady. Here is a link to a really interesting discussion the group had with college students: http://forums.casa.org/viewtopic.php...5ba30e4ede362f. It gives you an idea on how they operate.

I really hope what they say about Allison isn't true. I had a huge crush on her and I always found her inspiring. But it doesn't look too good.

Comment

Agreed that it is troubling to read this about someone many of us admire (heck, see my avatar???). Allison had been very quiet on Twitter until recently, although her posts lately are simple, pleasant ones, nothing about these allegations. Some of the response tweets are unduly nasty. What I would like to see is Allison making a formal response to all this. However, if she was truly caught up in something so wrong, and not distancing herself from it, she likely would remain mute.

One thing I did read from a source that claims to have known Allison personally, is that "she seems lost." Sad to hear something like that. She is so talented, both as actress and director that a great career seems hers for the asking.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎