Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon a Time #7.5 "Greenbacks"

What did you think?

Edit: I thought this episode was AWFUL.

Almost an entire episode written around beignets and frogs? It was laughable. Maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the Tiana story.

The scenes with Henry, Hook, and Regina were the only ones I cared about, but they didn't really advance the main plot that much.

Did anybody else notice how Henry was dressed like Emma in his final scene with Roni (Red jacket, blue shirt, and jeans)? That was a nice nod to her.

It looks like we may finally get some REAL answers next week. I hope we do, because I'm tired of all of the stalling already.
    Last edited by Aries83; 11-03-2017, 07:35 PM.

I'm curious about the ending. Are they suggesting that Ivy/Drizella has been playing dumb and she's actually the one who's been pulling the strings all along and/or is the one that cast the curse?

I hope next week Regina does wake up. I believe that by the mid-season finale everyone will be awaken.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      I'm curious about the ending. Are they suggesting that Ivy/Drizella has been playing dumb and she's actually the one who's been pulling the strings all along and/or is the one that cast the curse?
      That's how I understood it. Part of me thinks her involvement with the Dark Curse has to do with Henry. I think Roni was right when she assumed Ivy wanted to take Henry from Jacinda. I think Drizella met Henry in FTL, sometime after Cinderella dd, and wanted him for herself.

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      I hope next week Regina does wake up. I believe that by the mid-season finale everyone will be awaken.
      I hope so, darkphoenix21. I can't wait for that to happen!

Comment

Not one of their better episodes. Did we really need the Tiana backstory, that we got? It's her setting out to find a prince, who can help her. Only to then realize that she can do it herself. You knew from the start, how her flashback story was going to go. We've seen it so many times in the past.
        Last edited by jon-el87; 11-04-2017, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
          Did we really need the Tiana backstory, that we got? It's her setting out to find a prince, who can help her. Only to then realize that she can do it herself. You knew from the start, how her flashback story was going to go. We've seen it so many times in the past.
          I agree. The backstory was a waste of time.

Also, I thought it was comical that Belfrey felt so threatened by the two of them making beignets. I busted up when they showed her sampling one, too.

It just wasn't a very good episode.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎