No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Zari?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Zari?"

There was no subforum for the episode, so I'm posting this here.

Not loving the fact that they resolved the problems Amaya was having with her powers. A problem with the Arrowverse is that they often introduce a problem, which then gets resolved in like the next episode. They could've spent a little more time on it. I do like that they've introduced a new motivation for her sticking around with the Legends.

Would've liked to have gotten some more info on the metahuman act of 2021. Apparently, it covers non-metas like Sara, Ray and Mick. Though, it's possible the act also covers people with special equipment (like Ray and Mick) and/or skills (like Sara).

Thought they really put an effort into getting the Time Bureau to look like the bad guys. The truth is, the TB is doing to job accurately. They're supposed to be protecting the timeline. Doing that doesn't mean going back in time and saving Lincoln and Kennedy. It means making sure that both men and their assassins are at the right place, at the right time. By releasing all those people from the metahuman prison, the Legends have messed with time. Sure, it was an inhumane place (and I wouldn't wanna be in the position that Jax was in), but did they bother checking the timeline? For all they (and we) know, the cruelty of this place would've been exposed to the public within a year. Resulting in an overturn of the metahuman act, forcing ARGUS to release all prisoners and be shut down. Instead, all those people are now fugitives. This whole incident will likely be written off as a metahuman terror attack (increasing the support for the act, rather than weakening it) and ARGUS is allowed to continue with their inhumane experiments on captured metahumans for several years.

Naturally, the big climax contained a facepalming moment, with Stein staying on the ship (without actually doing anything) and Jax heading off with the others to help Ray. Thus preventing them from using Firestorm against Kuasa.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

Originally posted by jon-el87
    There was no subforum for the episode, so I'm posting this here.

Not loving the fact that they resolved the problems Amaya was having with her powers. A problem with the Arrowverse is that they often introduce a problem, which then gets resolved in like the next episode. They could've spent a little more time on it. I do like that they've introduced a new motivation for her sticking around with the Legends.

Would've liked to have gotten some more info on the metahuman act of 2021. Apparently, it covers non-metas like Sara, Ray and Mick. Though, it's possible the act also covers people with special equipment (like Ray and Mick) and/or skills (like Sara).

Thought they really put an effort into getting the Time Bureau to look like the bad guys. The truth is, the TB is doing to job accurately. They're supposed to be protecting the timeline. Doing that doesn't mean going back in time and saving Lincoln and Kennedy. It means making sure that both men and their assassins are at the right place, at the right time. By releasing all those people from the metahuman prison, the Legends have messed with time. Sure, it was an inhumane place (and I wouldn't wanna be in the position that Jax was in), but did they bother checking the timeline? For all they (and we) know, the cruelty of this place would've been exposed to the public within a year. Resulting in an overturn of the metahuman act, forcing ARGUS to release all prisoners and be shut down. Instead, all those people are now fugitives. This whole incident will likely be written off as a metahuman terror attack (increasing the support for the act, rather than weakening it) and ARGUS is allowed to continue with their inhumane experiments on captured metahumans for several years.

Naturally, the big climax contained a facepalming moment, with Stein staying on the ship (without actually doing anything) and Jax heading off with the others to help Ray. Thus preventing them from using Firestorm against Kuasa.
    Yeah, and now we’ll never get to see it.☹️

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎