No announcement yet.

Once Upon a Time #7.2 "A Pirate's Life"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon a Time #7.2 "A Pirate's Life"

Count down to tonight's Once Upon a Time and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found here:

I’m glad they didn’t go the route of the Hook swap especially after the interviews about how Emma/Hook’s happy ending would be intact.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-13-2017, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Ok, now it’s making more sense what’s happening. The other Hook and our Regina join Henry on operation “new chapter”. So now which Rumple are we dealing with?

Comment

They really should have started the season with this episode. It literally closed the six seasons of Once without alienating the fans that were done with the series. It actually rebooted the show without erasing the last six years nicely.

Now, I’m more excited for this next chapter of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
          They really should have started the season with this episode. It literally closed the six seasons of Once without alienating the fans that were done with the series.
          The only thing about it, for me, was that it really didn't feel like the end for Emma. Then again, maybe that was the point.

I'm ok with Rogers/Wish Hook, as long as Emma is safe and she's with Hook back in Storybrooke. I'm glad she wasn't killed off.

Wish Hook/Rogers having a daughter was something I didn't expect, though. At this point, I'm suspecting it's Alice, but that would be too easy.

The scenes between Weaver/Rogers didn't quite work for me, but maybe they'll improve with time.

They again hinted Belfrey only dabbling with magic so I still don't think it's her who cast the Curse.

Next week looked interesting. I hope it's good.

Comment

Wasn't expecting new Hook to be the Hook from the wish realm. I do like this (along with the fact that Roni is in fact our Regina and not just a random Regina from another realm), as it means we're dealing with a character that we've already encountered, in a previous season. It's not just Henry and a bunch of brand-new characters (some looking like people we've met in the past), but some minor characters of the past who've been moved up to main characters and we're now following their story.

Will be interesting to see if Hook finds his daughter. I'm also curious about who the mother might be (seeing as this Hook didn't have an Emma Swan).

Comment

I just watched the second episode but I'm still not impressed, this just doesn't feel like Once Upon A Time. I'll watch ep 3 next on Hulu and hope it gets better.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎