Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Fallout?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also felt that the S5 finale made it look like Quentin had closed the door on any confusion with E2 Laurel and his actual daughter. It's not like he wasn't at the hospital the night she died either. Now they are walking it back and delaying and stretching this out for the sake of angst, drama etc. I'm not a fan of this angle esp. if this is Quentin's 'Plot A' this season (please let there be more than this), but I've said plenty about this already.

If BS plays him and Oliver like fools, it's on them in my books. Whether it's a choice motivated by their head or their heart to confuse Laurel with BS or use their guilt to affect their behaviour with a total stranger who just looks like her, it's still a choice. They know she's a villain from another earth, it's not as if she's keeping it a secret. I did not buy Quentin's reasoning, if we can call it that, for scoffing at alternate earths. Or more accurately, they didn't "sell" me on his motivation for seeing E2 Laurel as his own. I wouldn't fault E2 Laurel for exploiting their misplaced sympathies (assuming she's a 100% unrepentant heel -- my preference). They're be making it too easy for her.

In terms of cliffhangers, the premiere was anything but. It doesn't help when the show releases news about cast upgrades re: Rick and Juliana when the dust of "Lian Yu" had barely settled. And no one really expected Diggle or Felicity to check out. At this point, I have to go with 'Because he's Deathstroke the Terminator!!!' as the reason why Slade escaped unscathed. He apparently has the freedom of the city too, when he visited Oliver in SC. Anyone in the city remember what he did there a few years back?

Yeah, that "bad man" scene was a bit too much, but otherwise the Oliver - William scenes were okay. Maybe Raisa's idea of a good night's sleep begins around dinnertime.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow08
      Can't be him. The actor for Vigilante was cast while production of season 6 was already underway. So, if it's a character that has already appeared on the show, it has got to be someone really obscure (e.g. a character that appeared in less than 2-3 episodes) for the recasting to work.
      Ah, okay, then maybe it is Raisa after all.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎