Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Fallout" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fallout" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to the Arrow season premiere and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found here:

22 minutes away, East Coast!

Comment

Black Siren being a total heel, with her own personal army. Good stuff.

And Quentin's off the wagon. Again.

William calling his dad 'Oliver'. Ouch.

Comment

I wish the episode had started right after the events of the finale rather than a time jump. Hopefully we'll see more about what happened immediately after and maybe in the time since.

Comment

It looks like we're getting flashbacks of what happened on Lian Yu after it went ka-boom.

My money's on Evelyn and Samantha checking out permanently, with Thea probably injured.

Comment

Originally posted by President_Luthor
            William calling his dad 'Oliver'. Ouch.
            Well he barely knows Oliver and only recently learned that he was his father. I wouldn't expect him to call him Dad or anything yet. It'll take some time before that happens, especially under the circumstances of how he learned and everything else that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by President_Luthor
              My money's on Evelyn and Samantha checking out permanently, with Thea probably injured.
              Yeah, last we saw Evelyn she was locked in a cage and I doubt anyone went after her. And so far they seem to be suggesting that Samantha did indeed die. Maybe we'll get confirmation by the end.

Poor William. That kid is so traumatized.

Comment

Captain Pike pulled through from last season.

If William ever grows up to be a super-villain, the seeds were sown on Lian Yu.

Comment

Well that news report should make things interesting. Also does Oliver even watch any other channel? He just had to turn the TV on and it was already on the correct station.

We still don't know a lot about what happened to Thea. And we don't really know anything about Nyssa and Talia. Hopefully future episodes will give more information.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎