No announcement yet.

The Gifted Episode #1.2 "rX"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gifted Episode #1.2 "rX"

Count down to tonight's second episode of The Gifted and talk about it LIVE as it airs! After that, let this be the episode thread!

Pics HERE:

10 - eXceptional
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - eXcruciating
    0%

Anyone watching live?

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
      Anyone watching live?
      I am. So far it has been an enjoyable episode.

Comment

I'm watching live it is good.

Comment

I watch live, but I'm sitting with my tablet. I hate trying to type up lengthy coherent thoughts on my little glass slab.

But now that I'm at my computer...

This was another solid episode. I love every main character is having their moment, Amy got more to do AND some action. Polaris's arc is touching and heartbreaking, and I promise not to make too many Green is the New Black jokes... Loved her pushing past the inhibitor collar to STILL mess someone up. She's THAT powerful. And stubborn. I love her.

And as a longtime fan of Burn Notice, and wondering who Matt Nix was going to bring over from that show, I got a huge squeal of delight when Sharon Gless showed up.

Comment

Good second episode. Liked the reveal of Lorna's true hair color. Quite true to the comics. When she first appeared, she was portrayed as having brown hair, which was later revealed to be a dye job, after she took a shower and the color washed away.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎