Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Flash Reborn" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Flash Reborn" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to Tuesday night's Flash season premiere and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found here:

40 Minutes

Comment

25 Minutes

Comment

10 Minutes

Comment

Does Iris even have an actual job anymore? Or does she just hang out at S.T.A.R. Labs all the time?

When/where did Wally learn Japanese?

Comment

Now we are seeing who is against Cisco's idea of bringing back Barry from the Speed Force and it's really surprising.

Comment

So did they just drop the Caitlin/Killer Frost thing rather than have her figure out who she had become at the end of last season? That was what I was most interested in finding out about in this new season.

Comment

So now Caitlin is Jekyll & Hyde-Killer Frost

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                  So now Caitlin is Jekyll & Hyde-Killer Frost
                  Seems like that so far, but the end of last season said that she had gotten the Killer Frost thing under control and suggested that she had found some kind of balance. So I don't know why they would return to a war between the two sides. We already had that last season.

Comment

I think either Caitlin or her Killer Frost half, are being manipulated by The Thinker. When she reverted to normal in the alley, her first words were "Not again"...meaning she's been dealing with the ice-queen battle in secret the past six months.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎