Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Good Doctor (ABC)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the penultimate episode was pretty good. I liked Shaun and the 'smile' girl stuff, Jared and his various problems and the stuff with Glassman was good (If there was one thing I learned from watching 'House', it was that aphasia is never a good sign!).

Also, Kenny is a total creep and can't wait for Shaun to kick him to the curb. He is such a user!

The stuff with Claire, though, and the new doc? Not that interesting. As for the two ladies, I felt that was a bit of a retread from a storyline we once had on House about someone just looking for more pain meds.

This episode also felt pretty light on Melendez. He just sorta appeared in a couple scenes. *shrugs*

Comment

So the finale---um, I was a bit disappointed, actually. Kinda knew, going in, (and not just because I'd read spoilers) that Glassman wasn't going to die. So that whole thing kinda went nowhere. And we didn't even resolve most of the storylines. What about Jared? Kenny? Shaun and Lea? I know they have to leave stuff for Season 2 but I felt like we left too many things dangling.

Also, I cannot believe that Shaun would 'miss' Steve's scalpel like that. Overlook it, I mean. No. No way. I get that they wanted to add to the tension but c'mon.

As for the mistake. Yes, he did make one. But that doesn't mean he hasn't been exceptional. There was nothing in Glassman's promise about him not making a mistake. Only that Shaun would be 'exceptional'. At least that I could recall. Also, Shaun is human and all humans make mistakes. If Jared or Claire had done that, would they have to face the same consequences? Shaun is fighting for the right to be treated equal, to be treated the same. So treat him the same! Yes, he should get in trouble for what he did. But only to the extent anyone else would. And Glassman paying the price too is not fair. I hope that is what we will see in Season 2.

Also, can we please get Dylan back as Steve? I have greatly missed those flashbacks (or heck, even as the present day kid).

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎