No announcement yet.

Arrowverse crossover (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrowverse crossover (spoilers)

We really need a subforum for these kinds of news (that concerns more than one show).

Recently thought about Tovey portraying a DC character. Though, I was more thinking he could play a rejuvinated/resurrected Obsidian.

Comment

Of course it all centers around the WestAllen wedding

Comment

Hopefully the WA wedding takes place early on and the crossover doesn't waste too much time on it. The Flash episode airs 3rd in order and I'd hate to think that the Earth X villains won't show up until then.

Speaking of, what is the deal with these villains? Are they Nazi versions of Earth 1's heroes (like Barry and Oliver) or of Earth 1 villains (like Thawne and Merlyn)? I'm not too familiar with their background.

All in all, it sounds like a fun storyline (I love the multiverse). The big question is how much time romance and melodrama will eat up. Especially now that the crossover will be a 4-parter.
        Last edited by costas22; 09-22-2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
          Hopefully the WA wedding takes place early on and the crossover doesn't waste too much time on it. The Flash episode airs 3rd in order and I'd hate to think that the Earth X villains won't show up until then.

Speaking of, what is the deal with these villains? Are they Nazi versions of Earth 1's heroes (like Barry and Oliver) or of Earth 1 villains (like Thawne and Merlyn)? I'm not too familiar with their background.

All in all, it sounds like a fun storyline (I love the multiverse). The big question is how much time romance and melodrama will eat up. Especially now that the crossover will be a 4-parter.

Earth X's JLAxis, actually known as Gerechtigkeitsliga in German, is basically a Nazi version of Earth-1's Justice League. From the point of view of Earth-X's ruling Nazi regime (which won World War II in that universe), the League are their heroes/enforcers, which sets them apart for example from the Crime Syndicate of Earth 3, who are considered criminals in their own world.

In the first 52 multiverse, I believe Earth X was known as Earth 10. Superman's counterpart was called Overman; Leatherwing was the local version of Batman, and Brunhilde (a Norse Valkyre rather than a Greek Amazon) was the equivalent to Wonder Woman.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Supergirl Crossover Pics: “Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1”:

http://www.kryptonsite.com/supergirl...arth-x-part-1/

Arrow Crossover Pics: “Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2”:

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-cr...arth-x-part-2/

Flash Crossover Pics: “Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3”:

http://flashtvnews.com/flash-crossov...x-part-3/30316

Legends of Tomorrow Crossover Pics: “Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4”:

http://dclegendstv.com/2017/11/17/le...arth-x-part-4/

Comment

I don’t know about this one- i’m not a fan of nazi super villains in general, and it looks like this thing is going to drag on for too long before we get to the good stuff. I think i’ll wait until it’s over before i decide to watch it.
                  Last edited by protege; 11-23-2017, 06:46 PM.

Comment

In season 2 of The Flash, they said there are an infinite number of Earths. Now there's suddenly only 53.

Comment

Looks like we'll see Red Tornado (presumably the Earth-X version). Hopefully, he'll look better than the Earth-38 version.

Comment

I can't wait to watch the 4 part Crisis On Earth-X crossover. I hope that it will be good.

Comment

Next Arrowverse Crossover to Include Batwoman and Gotham...

http://tvline.com/2018/05/17/arrow-f...twoman-gotham/

Comment

Just great? I mean can you writers be anymore obvious with your agenda pushing? The only reason they are bringing in Kathy Kane is because Kathy Kane in the comics is a lesbian so they want to bring her in to get more "diversity" pandering and no doubt give Sara Lance a crossover girlfriend like they did with Alex during the past Crisis on Earth X crossover. That's it. That's why no Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake or any of them mentioned.

Now sure their is the Titans show going on so that probably has hassle with the rights and stuff for maybe or maybe not, but after it's so darn obvious with their SJW pushing on the show or doing stuff like thing Constantine and Sara have sex because they are bi sexual.

Or when Greg Berlanti says stuff like this "We don't have any trans superheroes on our shows, and that's something we owe it to ourselves and the audience to be a part of," he says. "And it's just very validating for kids especially, I think. So I think everyone's pleased but still hopefully is challenged to recognize that there's still more work to do."

Yeah Greg you can forget it, I certainly don't want transgender people on my screen because you guys want to push some agenda so you owe me nothing. And I'm sure I'm not the only either.

After stuff like that well given Hollywood, the comics today and stuff in general it's real obvious for why they are bringing Kathy Kane in.

Comment

As a viewer of all 4 shows between 2012 and 2017, the only thing I felt they ever owed me was good storytelling that's not jeopardized by fan pandering, social commentary or diversity for the sake of it (looking at you, Curtis).

They royally failed in that regard. And they don't even seem to realize that they have, despite of the ratings drop for all 4 shows.

Anyway, since they want to use Gotham City (along with the odd Batman reference), it's a good thing Gotham will still be on hiatus at the time. Just so they avoid any confusion.

The Sara/Alex/Kathy love triangle will probably occupy a healthy chunk of these 4 hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎