Arrowverse crossover (spoilers)

http://www.ksitetv.com/supergirl/yea...arth-x/161805/

We really need a subforum for these kinds of news (that concerns more than one show).

http://www.ksitetv.com/freedom-fight...ssover/161811/

Recently thought about Tovey portraying a DC character. Though, I was more thinking he could play a rejuvinated/resurrected Obsidian.

The Force is Strong!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Training the next generation of Jedi legends
    Of course it all centers around the WestAllen wedding

Hopefully the WA wedding takes place early on and the crossover doesn't waste too much time on it. The Flash episode airs 3rd in order and I'd hate to think that the Earth X villains won't show up until then.

Speaking of, what is the deal with these villains? Are they Nazi versions of Earth 1's heroes (like Barry and Oliver) or of Earth 1 villains (like Thawne and Merlyn)? I'm not too familiar with their background.

All in all, it sounds like a fun storyline (I love the multiverse). The big question is how much time romance and melodrama will eat up. Especially now that the crossover will be a 4-parter.
    Last edited by costas22; 09-22-2017 at 01:57 PM.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by costas22 View Post
    Hopefully the WA wedding takes place early on and the crossover doesn't waste too much time on it. The Flash episode airs 3rd in order and I'd hate to think that the Earth X villains won't show up until then.

Speaking of, what is the deal with these villains? Are they Nazi versions of Earth 1's heroes (like Barry and Oliver) or of Earth 1 villains (like Thawne and Merlyn)? I'm not too familiar with their background.

All in all, it sounds like a fun storyline (I love the multiverse). The big question is how much time romance and melodrama will eat up. Especially now that the crossover will be a 4-parter.

Earth X's JLAxis, actually known as Gerechtigkeitsliga in German, is basically a Nazi version of Earth-1's Justice League. From the point of view of Earth-X's ruling Nazi regime (which won World War II in that universe), the League are their heroes/enforcers, which sets them apart for example from the Crime Syndicate of Earth 3, who are considered criminals in their own world.

In the first 52 multiverse, I believe Earth X was known as Earth 10. Superman's counterpart was called Overman; Leatherwing was the local version of Batman, and Brunhilde (a Norse Valkyre rather than a Greek Amazon) was the equivalent to Wonder Woman.