0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - eXcruciating

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    it was better than the inhuman pliot ep, that's for sure. Now this is how storytelling should be like.

Yeah, the pilot had its share of cliched moments, but it used them well. They needed an Event to trigger Andy, and well, bullying works well, and is something a lot of people can associate with. It's a cliche for a reason.

A LOT of shows start with cliches and build upon them. (I always reference back to the Farscape pilot, whose characters were all VERY cliche at first glance - the gruff, quiet, large warrior, the gentle spiritual priest/magic user, etc etc) but as time went on, you found out those were only surface traits.

I was very concerned watching the trailer, at how little Amy Acker was getting to do, being very much the caring mom trope, because I KNOW she can do so much more. I liked that the final few minutes separated the family from Reed, which will give Caitlin a chance to shine and grow, and we can learn more about her.

I loved the pilot, it was like a mini X-Men movie. I just hope it stays this good. I hope we will eventually get to see some mutants we know from the movies, who would you like to see? I'd like Wolverine to show up.

The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar
    Jason, did you ever see this post I put up at XMenTV? Sadly no Rachel (though I do love her too), but there are some favorites:

http://xmentv.com/x-men-tv-16-uncann...on-the-gifted/

Yes I did! It was one of the first posts I found. =)

And I pretty much agree with the list, although a few I'd add to the list, like Rachel yes. Havok would probably be my biggest want after her, because of Polaris.

Also, I wonder if Eclipse mmmight be a way to sneak in Vulcan and we'll find out down the road that he's a third Summers brother that got adopted by a different family and no one knew about him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123