No announcement yet.

13.06 Tombstone

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13.06 Tombstone

So far all I know is the title. And seeing this title makes me think of that Val Kilmer movie of the same name.

http://www.ksitetv.com/supernatural/...iption/165729/

Looks like it having the same name as a Western is NOT a coincidence. Another Western episode (without the time travel), it seems.

Comment

Man, I miss episodes like Frontierland. Such fun episodes, but still progressing the plot =).

Comment

When I read about this one being a 'Western', I immediately thought back to Frontierland. Only without the time travel, seemingly?

Comment

Looks interesting.

Comment

With the revelation of Jack leaving the Winchesters and Cas behind in this episode it felt an awful lot like Jesse from "I Believe The Children Are Our Future". I have been racking my brain as to why they would go ahead and play out this storyline with Jack with Lucifer having a baby and what not. I think it would be really interesting to see Jesse help Jack understand his powers and his place in the world after 8 years of hiding. They really need to bring back Jesse either way as he is one of the bigger plot threads that have been left to dangle for 8 years now.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎