No announcement yet.

Can't post new threads?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't post new threads?

Like the title says. I can't. Tried to use the contact form to contact someone in charge and no one has responded. Does anyone have any ideas? Anyone know if the mods are around? Who's the guy or gal in charge I need to talk to?

Huh, well look at that. I actually had a new thread post. I think I'll go and try to post the thread I've been trying to post and see if my luck has changed there too. Be back soon!

Comment

Well nope. Still can't post in that other area of the forums here dedicated to Classic Flash TV shows. Says a moderator just approve the thread. I've tried three different times over the past three months I think to post there and each time I get the same message.

So where are you, mods? I need some assistance please.

Comment

Finally was able to look into this... for one thing there's a buzz word in there that spammers use, and for new users we moderate posts when those words come in. That's why they didn't post. But also...

It's clearly written in the site rules that you can't come in to the boards just to promote something that can be found elsewhere. It's for discussing the shows, not promoting your own materials. So I wouldn't have ended up approving that post anyway, at least not unless you had been seen and present as a frequent and valid poster to the boards for more than one post. Please don't register just to promote things.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎