Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen's most embarrassing moment-hilarious!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen's most embarrassing moment-hilarious!

I thought this was pretty funny, especially the way SA describes the situation to his young fan. I actually remember this scene from the S1 gag reel.

Here's another tidbit:

Stephen wants Green Arrow in S6 to be more socially conscious and optimistic, like the comic book version.
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like Bigswede2002.

Now, the burning question remains....will SA keep his hiatus beard??? If he dyes it blond (sp?), it will be almost like the canonical van Dyke/goatee!
    Last edited by evaba; 06-24-2017, 01:35 PM.

Remember that scene from S1 bloopers.

Stephen wants Green Arrow in S6 to be more socially conscious and optimistic, like the comic book version.
    I would say yes, if they've actually show some transition (for example - send him to Doctor Pressnall for a therapy - MG promised me, that she'll be back, so obviously they should pander to mini-fandom of Doctor Pressnall, meaning me and three or four other fans ). But if optimistic version means Ollie cracking bad jokes and baking muffins and omelettes for Felicity I would say "they should think again"...

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎