Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling out the KSITE old MAFIA players!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling out the KSITE old MAFIA players!!!!

Hello Mafia lovers

It's been years that I have played mafia here and I am terribly missing all my old friends -

Kitty, Kalebase, laura, Lou, FZ, jp, and super j and others. - A big hello and miss you guys

Not sure if you guys are still around. If you're...please drop by and if you are Interested, let's bring back others and have reunion game?

Hiiiiii!!!. Oh my god. I don't even Know why i stumbled and fell here Today but i am happy i did. How are you Munnag?

I'm fine. So many things happened through the years but god i'm fine. My little family grew from 3 to 5 in a matter of 7 months 2 years ago. Lol, I'm the happily exhausted mother of chubby twins now. And they all look like their father..like damn my genes are so so lazy les enfoirés.

Well how are you? Still kissing random guys at parties over huge surges of happiness ? I never forgot that story.
    Tell me about you.
    And i too would like to hear about everybody. Where the hel\ are they???

Comment

OMG. I have to pull out the old blue for this.
      Munnag AND Joelle?

I thought I would never see the two of you again. I miss you guys so much. God, it has been so long since I've heard from you guys and got to play mafia with you. Those were honestly some of the best times for me, truly. I'm not sure that we could gather enough people for a reunion game since it has been SO long, but goodness it is so nice to see the both of you. I am so glad you're well. And congratulations Joelle, that's huge news!!!

If we somehow do manage a reunion game, I'm definitely in.

Oh! Y'all should link your private messages to email, so that if we do get the chance, you don't forget to check the site!

Comment

Where is everybody ???

Comment

Well... I did say that if one got going in the summer I could probably participate. Quick question though. If we all want to play, who is Going to be the Mod? (OMG, how I have missed you, cheap little emojis!!!!)

Oh and... Hi.

Comment

I'm totally in! I think we can all agree the school year is super busy- I'm going to graduate and enter my Masters program so I hope the game is going before then x)! Nice to see everyone again and I can't wait to play some mafia. It's been soooooo long. (Oh I'm also going to be busy July 22, 27-30:: just in case the game starts soon )

Comment

Oh my goodness, I actually remembered my username/password (finally)! I'm so glad to finally be back in action (even if it's for just one game). Note that I AM extremely busy, so I will not be posting as much as I did in previous games, regardless of what my role is. Such is the life of a teacher -- not even summer break is completely without lots to do...

Comment

The sooner we start this, the better, BTW. Once August arrives, I'll have even LESS free time (thanks to the new school year starting). What's the theme going to be? And yeah, who will be the moderator?

Comment

This will be like playing for the first time again. I have a very foggy memory of how it all works!

Comment

It certainly HAS been a while, but I'm confident we'll all get back into the swing of things pretty readily. Who all is officially going to join in the fun? Are we going to vote on a theme? Pick one that we all know? Has there been one done on the Justice League? That might be a fun one with Wonder Woman hitting theaters so recently, and the JLA movie coming up in the not-too-distant future! Plus, it goes well with K-Site. Or we could go with the Arrow/Flash/Legends/Supergirl universe... Just a couple of suggestions that I figure we'd be somewhat familiar with (or extremely in many cases)!

Comment

I am assuming all the ones who posted here are officially joining. But that is only 7. Not really enough for a full on game.

Jeff! This is a weird place to ask, but where have all your SV avatars gone?? I checked your art thread and they are gone!! I am looking for a specific one, one that you made.

Comment

That is so strange! If you can describe it for me, I would be more than happy to re-post it. Thanks for letting me know about my avatars' disappearances!

Comment

Originally posted by hughie87
                          Well... I did say that if one got going in the summer I could probably participate. Quick question though. If we all want to play, who is Going to be the Mod? (OMG, how I have missed you, cheap little emojis!!!!)

Oh and... Hi.
                          Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                          It certainly HAS been a while, but I'm confident we'll all get back into the swing of things pretty readily. Who all is officially going to join in the fun? Are we going to vote on a theme? Pick one that we all know? Has there been one done on the Justice League? That might be a fun one with Wonder Woman hitting theaters so recently, and the JLA movie coming up in the not-too-distant future! Plus, it goes well with K-Site. Or we could go with the Arrow/Flash/Legends/Supergirl universe... Just a couple of suggestions that I figure we'd be somewhat familiar with (or extremely in many cases)!
                          Good question about who's going to be the mod and the theme and everything I wonder if Munnag has anything up their sleeve ? I was planning a mafia game not too long ago but it got deleted and I lost hope in trying again but I do have a "Family guy mafia" from 2013 still with 10 roles created x) if we get desperate there's a backup plan lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                            That is so strange! If you can describe it for me, I would be more than happy to re-post it. Thanks for letting me know about my avatars' disappearances!
                            It was the one with Clark and Chloe toasting their coffee and it said "Chlark + Coffee = True Love". I had it saved to my old laptop, but it finally died and I didn't have it backed up anywhere else.

Comment

I thought it might be nice to use it while we are back in the Mafia-verse.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎