Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    No one let me know and I got no emails not sure if I am wanted but I would love to play here again. Smallville would be a cool theme.

Oh wow, I accidentally clicked on my bookmark for this page and saw this. Can't believe it's been so long. I've missed you guys. Is there a going to be a game going? I'd be up for it if so

BTW Summer!! How dare you not tell me this thread was here!

Keep Beach City Weird! Embraceurside's Avatar
    soooo no mafia ? :T crummy. Really was looking forward to playing at least one more mafia game. I hate how this keeps happening like we all keep trying to play a game but it just doesn't work out idk. Anyways, at this time I can't even play any mafia game anymore. I start school right now and I'm trying to focus on graduating this semester and making sure I finalize my Master's plans for School Counseling, it was nice seeing everyone again though! Have a good time if mafia ever lifts off again, I prob wont have any time for it with my schedule for classes/work and such. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Embraceurside View Post
    soooo no mafia ? :T crummy. Really was looking forward to playing at least one more mafia game. I hate how this keeps happening like we all keep trying to play a game but it just doesn't work out idk. Anyways, at this time I can't even play any mafia game anymore. I start school right now and I'm trying to focus on graduating this semester and making sure I finalize my Master's plans for School Counseling, it was nice seeing everyone again though! Have a good time if mafia ever lifts off again, I prob wont have any time for it with my schedule for classes/work and such. Peace.
    Honestly, same. I really don't have the free time anymore. I don't know if there will ever be a game here again but I wish you all good luck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123