No announcement yet.

R.I.P. Adam West

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Adam West

I am sorry to announce Batman and Family Guy actor Adam West has died at age 88.

RIP

Comment

RIP

Comment

RIP

I enjoyed watching those old reruns of Batman when I was a kid and his Mayor West voice work on Family Guy. I remember that only a few years ago he finally got his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame thanks in large part to his daughter Nina West Tooley and Ralph Garman (Family Guy, Kevin & Bean radio show) campaigning for it.

Comment

I was stunned when I read the news. He always seemed immortal to me, I guess? I had no idea he had Leukemia, either.

I used to watch his Batman on TV (various channels would rerun it in syndication) all the time. Just last year I read all the Batman '66 trades, wallowing in the joy and nostalgia of Adam's Batman. I even read his book years ago "Back to the Batcave".

And his 'appearance' as the Grey Ghost on BTAS? Remains a favorite to this day.

RIP

Comment

Things aren't gonna be the same without him, that's for sure.

Comment

Yeah i loved his appearance on B: TAS too. I hope we see the Back to The Batcave tv movie on dvd at a reasonable price soon. U can only find it for abour $100 some sites. Yikes.

Comment

His Batman was a man who was family friendly and his other characters was a comfort to his many fans. He will be missed by them.

Comment

http://io9.gizmodo.com/adam-wests-da...-vs-1796104408 at least he completed his voice work for the follow up sequel to "return of the caped crusaders".
                  It'll be a great send-off for him.

Comment

I hope the movie gets a big roll out to honor Adam.

Comment

Last night they lit the Batsignal in LA to honor Adam West

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                        I hope we see the Back to The Batcave tv movie on dvd at a reasonable price soon. U can only find it for abour $100 some sites. Yikes.
                        Yikes indeed! I remember watching that on TV. Didn't realize it was out on DVD, though I shouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎