No announcement yet.

The Infamous Interview.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Infamous Interview.

The first chapter of my latest piece is now up. I normally try to post stories in their entirety but this one is only about 75% complete so I will add the remaining chapters hopefully over the next week or so.

---

Author: Bally
    Title: The Infamous Interview
    Rating: K+
    Genre: Friendship/Drama
    Summary: As the title suggests, this is about the missing scenes from 8x15 (Infamous), where Clark divulges his secret to Lois in order for her to write his story and thwart Linda Lake’s exposé.
    Author's Note: I do not own the characters.

---

---

As ever, reviews and feedback are most welcome. Enjoy!

Sorry it is taking so long to update this story. I have a blank spot in the second chapter that I'm trying to resolve. Hopefully it will be sorted out and posted within the next few days. I've had similar problems in my other stories where Clark discloses his secret, and it's less to do with the 'what' and more to do with the 'how much', and keeping the dialogue flowing as naturally as possible. I want to avoid simply rehashing familiar ground.

Comment

Chapter 2 is now up.

Comment

Chapter 3 is now up (finally). I've been quite busy this past couple of weeks and was away from my laptop for a few days so didn't have access to the story anyway. Since then, I've played about with the story structure, shifting a few scenes and deleting others to prevent the story getting bogged down by endless exposition. The final two chapters are fine structurally but I need to tweak the content a little before they're ready. It's pretty tough when the whole story fits right in between 2 scenes from the show. Anyway, thanks for your patience and continuing to follow the story.

Comment

Chapter 4 is now up. I managed to resolve a tricky aspect between this and the previous chapter. There is only one more chapter to go now, and that is about 90% ready so the story should be complete within the week. This story has ended up being a lot longer than I originally envisaged.

Comment

Fifth and final chapter now posted. I hope you guys liked it. Incidentally, the way I've intended for this story to work is for everything that happens to take place between the scene from the episode where Clark says to her "About the meteors...we should talk about where I'm from", to the scene where he's outside on the street and sees the newspaper headline and the overwhelmingly positive reaction of everyone around him.

Comment

??????????

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎