Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Posting Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    1,140

    Mr Terrific and Black Siren

    Echo Kellum pisted a pic with is alter ego and Black Siren:

    https://twitter.com/EchoK/status/869569914427904000

    I have to say that I like this costume better than the one Laurel1 wore in S4. It's definitely badass. I'm also kind of enjoying all the salt in the comments. Some peeps thought they were rid of the Birdie, but instead they got TWO birds in season six.....the NuCanary and her evil twin! I'm just hoping and praying that there won't be any Black Siren/Felicity/Ollie love triangle, which has been the biggest clickbait piece of news since the HVFF. I'd much prefer that BS gets a lover of her own, rather than being dragged into some silly love triangle with Olicity..... preferrably a guy with a bit more sensuality and charisma than SA's Oliver Queen!
    Last edited by evaba; 05-30-2017 at 01:39 PM.

  2. #2
    Forum Whiz Amarice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    837
    The Canaries are multiplying.

    I doubt any woman will be allowed near Oliver except maybe Thea. As we know according to the writers and some shippers mature relationship means that you need to kill off/remove from the vincinity of your two love birds Any Potential Threats.

    The promo photo looks cool. Black Siren's expression = "if the look could kill..."

  3. #3
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 09
    Posts
    497
    That's a nice shot. And lol, why would there be a love triangle between Felicity, Oliver and Black Siren? I think if the writers had any interest in pursuing that, they would have done it with Earth-1 Laurel already.

  4. #4
    It's the mileage... costas22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 08
    Posts
    76,307
    It's weird. I loved Black Siren's suit when I first saw it, but I seem to like it less and less the more I see it.

    By the way Evaba, I have it on good authority that Katie is in Greece right now. Anything you'd like me to tell her?

  5. #5
    Forum Whiz Amarice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    837
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow08 View Post
    That's a nice shot. And lol, why would there be a love triangle between Felicity, Oliver and Black Siren? I think if the writers had any interest in pursuing that, they would have done it with Earth-1 Laurel already.
    They might think that this way they can pander both to Olicity and Lauriver shippers. Anyway, of course both those ships are pathetic compared to The Greates Ship of All Times (that would be Carriver of course) and the AMAZING CHEMISTRY between Stephen Amell and Amy Gumenick (they've shared like three or four scenes but it doesn't matter).

    Quote Originally Posted by costas22 View Post
    It's weird. I loved Black Siren's suit when I first saw it, but I seem to like it less and less the more I see it.

    By the way Evaba, I have it on good authority that Katie is in Greece right now. Anything you'd like me to tell her?
    I still like Black Siren's suit (although drawing it was a small nightmare XD). Don't say that you don't like this corset. And long black coat is always Badass (I have one, and some guy on a convention was asking me who I'm cosplaying, when in fact I was not doing any cosplay at that time...).

    I wish KC whereabouts were closer to Comic Con in Poland. It's this weekend, but the programme is not too impressive, especially compared to Comic Cons in other countries. But I guess CW shows are generally not well known in Poland (except maybe Supernatural) and the same goes to CW shows actors.
    Last edited by Amarice; 05-30-2017 at 04:07 PM.

  6. #6
    It's the mileage... costas22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 08
    Posts
    76,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    I still like Black Siren's suit (although drawing it was a small nightmare XD). Don't say that you don't like this corset. And long black coat is always Badass (I have one, and some guy on a convention was asking me who I'm cosplaying, when in fact I was not doing any cosplay at that time...).
    I guess I wanted the suit to be more fishnet-y. The coat is still badass though. On that note, I also prefered Black Siren's hair when she appeared on the Flash. Katie Cassidy in general works better for me as a brunette.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    I wish KC whereabouts were closer to Comic Con in Poland. It's this weekend, but the programme is not too impressive, especially compared to Comic Cons in other countries. But I guess CW shows are generally not well known in Poland (except maybe Supernatural) and the same goes to CW shows actors.
    I think it's still quite impressive that your country organizes Comic Cons. I don't remember Greece ever hosting one, lol. Nevertheless, actors are very selective when it comes to European trips. They'll either go to England for a fan festival or to Greece for vacation (I believe Colton Haynes, EBR and Danielle Panabaker have also visited the Greek Islands in recent years).

  7. #7
    Posting Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    1,140
    Quote Originally Posted by costas22 View Post
    It's weird. I loved Black Siren's suit when I first saw it, but I seem to like it less and less the more I see it.

    By the way Evaba, I have it on good authority that Katie is in Greece right now. Anything you'd like me to tell her?
    Yeah, I've seen Katie's IG pics from Mykonos! When we were younger me and my hubby used to go "island hopping" every summer, but I've never been to Mykonos....mainly because it's a bit too posh and expensive for my wallet. But it is the favourite island for foreign actors/jet set, so it would have been fun to experience the Mykonos summer madness. Popular singer Antonis Remos does a concert there every year I've heard...maybe Katie will catch his concert and enjoy some "tears and heartbreak" Greek laika! (I just checked, and Remos will perform his annual concert at the end of July, together with Eros Ramazotti, so Katie will miss that experience).

    To get back to the subject at hand....the Laurel/Felicity/Oliver love triangle seems to be one of those silly scenarios that convention moderators like to ask the actors about. As I wrote in my other post, I'd love to see Black Siren hook up with a goodlooking sexy man. However, I predict that she will be as sex-deprived as Laurel1, who didn't get any for three seasons, and who was forced to ship Olicity on her death bed!

    Speaking of crazy shippers....the Stemily shippers are now attacking Cassandra Jean on IG because she posted a pic where she is wearing GLASSES and a dress that they believe is an imitation of Felicity's dresses! We all know that they worship Felicity as if she were a goddess, but this is taking their worship one step further. Their suspicion that Cassandra Jean tries to imitate Felicity (and sometimes EBR) shows that they believe that the rest of the world shares their inflated ideas about the importance of Felicity Smoak. Why else would they believe that a real woman would want to imitate a fictional hacker character?

    Just check some of the comments on this pic:

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BUu4Fy_l...drapants&hl=sv

    Also, it's not that Felicity has any monopoly on wearing glasses...in fact, one might as well say that the FS persona is in itself an imitation of bespeckled, "nerdy" female characters like Penelope Garcia, and countless similar television/popular culture characters before her. Sorry about the rant, but it's so annoying that you can't even check someone's IG without seeing a bunch of mean-spirited, catty comments from "fans" who can't keep fiction and reality apart, and who have to harass a woman who've never done them anything wrong just because she stands in the way of their fantasy real life ship.
    Last edited by evaba; 06-02-2017 at 04:51 AM.

  8. #8
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 09
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by evaba View Post
    As I wrote in my other post, I'd love to see Black Siren hook up with a goodlooking sexy man.
    How about Jay Ryan? He's hot and he really brings it in sex/love scenes:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM2JqeFBT-A

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EXoq1GE2bc
    Last edited by shadow08; 06-03-2017 at 10:54 AM.

  9. #9
    Posting Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    1,140
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow08 View Post
    How about Jay Ryan? He's hot and he really brings it in sex/love scenes:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM2JqeFBT-A

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EXoq1GE2bc
    You're right! This guy is sexy and a lot more sensual than Stephen Amell! I don't watch BATB, but I liked what I saw in these videos.

    And, to get back to the original topic, here is a nice fanart with Mr. Terrific and Black Siren:

    http://amtmodollas.deviantart.com/ar...iren-684278514
    Last edited by evaba; 06-04-2017 at 09:09 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •