No announcement yet.

Leslie Thompkins - The Tetch tainted blood

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leslie Thompkins - The Tetch tainted blood

Leslie Thompkins (Morena Baccarin) - Was never written as a dark character and in truth not everyone has to have a dark side.

The Tetch tainted blood is not something she would touch.

A poor story choice, and a disaster waiting to happen. This is the apocalypse Noir/Punk a fan like myself enjoys.

It feels like a cheap shock gimmick. This is Gotham. Everything and Everyone who brings hope and light shall bring despair and darkness.

Good luck

QM

They needed to give her something to do...let's face it, episode after episode of her brooding over Jim killing her husband got boring after a while. I think the writers just plain didn't care about her character until someone came up with the idea of turning her into a villain.

Course, not that I agree with the decision, but it is what it is. Jim COULD have stopped Mario with out killing him, because there are more than one place to shoot a human in order to incapacitate them. Shooting him in the knees or something could have been just as a good way to save her.

But alas, I guess when you get so one way minded, be it as a writer for the show or Jim Gordon, you're not destined to win this scenario lol. I can't help but feel that more than 75% of Jim's problems in life are of his own, sloppy making.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎