No announcement yet.

Season 6 Spoilers Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TyrantLord
    Revenge on Oliver, that's a joke. The only real problems anatoly are suffering from are problems caused by himself. He blames Oliver for getting kicked out of the Bratva, right? Did it ever occur to him that he was just not meant to be an evil crime lord and didn't have the necessary stomach to do what most Bratva leaders do?

Heck I think even as far back as season 2 he already demonstrated that he was light years different from your typical gang lords. And that was before he established his friendship with Oliver.

I think he's basically pointing the blame at Oliver because once again its easier to blame others than to take responsibility.
    Indeed, I would have thought Anatoly was considering these things. Maybe he is just miffed that Oliver does not include him in Team Arrow . And he does not know what to do with himself ...

Comment

• So, the title for Episode 23 is "Life Sentence". Now, considering the low-end of the scale style of writing that Arrow's writers are so fond of, its more than likely Oliver will end up in prison and then within a few episodes of Season 7 he's released, thus negating the whole 'we can't take what happens back' spiel that Guggenheim is currently shoveling.

However, its always fun to speculate, even if one is wrong, so here's my bit of speculation on this front: Oliver's trial is presumably Episode 21 and they've never shied away from doing the sentencing in the same episode. If Oliver is found not guilty, of course, then "Life Sentence" may not even refer to him. That means it would be aimed at someone else. The only other person so far this season who has been set up in any fashion has been Felicity. Cayden James made certain her digital fingerprints were all over those hacks he did earlier this season that allowed him to cripple Star City's infrastructure and Alena made the 'suggestion' of calling the start-up Helix Dynamics. We also know that Diaz has to have someone whose very good with computers on his payroll with the whole framing thing, and Alena would be the best choice outside of, perhaps, the Calculator (who would not target his daughter).

THere is another option, though: they have done their fair share of metaphorical titles, so the title could refer to Oliver realizing that Star City will always need the Green Arrow. This would be a nice callback to the Legends episode "Star City 2046", especially since Sara Lance will be a part of the episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDBentz
        So, the title for Episode 23 is "Life Sentence". Now, considering the low-end of the scale style of writing that Arrow's writers are so fond of, its more than likely Oliver will end up in prison and then within a few episodes of Season 7 he's released, thus negating the whole 'we can't take what happens back' spiel that Guggenheim is currently shoveling.
        Putting Oliver in Iron Heights and releasing him in 7x01 would be very Guggie-style. And it seems that it would be another case when I've got something in fics, that appeared later in the tv show. #whytheyarecopyingmyideas and #whytheyaredoingworsejobwiththem I'm still waiting for Doctor Pressnall return though.

In reality it would take months for the actual trail to happen. Ollie could be arrested tough, and the judge could refuse the release on a bail (or put some ridiculously high amount).

I wonder what will happen with Quentin by the end of the season. I've got a feeling that this time he won't be able to avoid the fate I'm foreshadowing since four seasons, and he will kick the bucket...

Comment

• Arrow gets a new showrunner in S7. Mericle exits, Guggenheim becomes exec consultant:

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-ge...-for-season-7/

Interesting ...

Comment

• Something to note: images for next week's Flash include Black Siren, who appears to be working with Team Flash. Now, I could be wrong, but if she is, then this might be a sign that she's no longer working with Dragon or, at the very least, revealing that she's been playing him.

Comment

• Update: it might be Earth-X's Laurel in the upcoming episode. Depends on if Leo (Earth-X Snart) who is also in this episode is retrieved from there and they just forgot to make a throwaway comment in earlier episodes about sending him home.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDBentz
                Update: it might be Earth-X's Laurel in the upcoming episode. Depends on if Leo (Earth-X Snart) who is also in this episode is retrieved from there and they just forgot to make a throwaway comment in earlier episodes about sending him home.

Oh, now we're getting Earth-X Laurel ....would've been great if she was in the crossover to see Sara's reaction. I guess they're saving that interaction for bigger story arc....at least I hope they are.

Comment

• After reading the description for episode 22, I'm sure it's Felicity who's in the hospital bed in the season finale. I don't like to say it, but this would be the perfect opportunity to throw in a "shocking" last minute pregnancy reveal.
                  Last edited by shadow08; 04-19-2018, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• It would also be the perfect way for Guggenheim to take his favorite creation with him once he vacates the shot-caller's office.

Comment

• I would also point out that there has been a lot of stuff between Oliver and Felicity this season about plans for after the current crisis, Oliver promising he'll always come back, etc. This is still television and whenever a TV couple starts talking like that, it usually spells doom for the relationship. THey've already done most methods of breaking these two up and Guggenheim himself says he hates going over old ground. So them having her die from complications would fit with TV tropes, and tie it into the possibility of Oliver realizing that being Green Arrow is a 'life sentence' (this is my theory on the finale title).

Comment

• I am looking forward to Oliver teaming up with Anatoly again. After all, this season was supposedly about family in the broader sense and I have been waiting for Anatoly to be included into Oliver's family all season long.

Comment

• So where does Tommy/GA come from? Earth xyz ???

Comment

• Paul Blackthorne will not be returning as a series regular next season.

http://tvline.com/2018/05/02/arrow-p...quentin-lance/

Comment

• All the best to him. It's a testament to Paul's acting ability that a character like Quentin has been part of Arrow this long. That said, and without knowing in detail what he's been up to this season, I do hope they don't kill him off. After everything he's been through, Quentin deserves some long overdue happiness in his life (not with Donna of course).

It's not as if a show like Arrow needs to kill off any more characters for the sake of drama or because it will "inspire the hero". Been there done that already.

Comment

• I'm afraid Quentin's fate is sealed. I like him, remember, and characters I like never end up good.

It's a pity that they wasn't able to use Quentin's character in good way ever since they removed him from the police force without good reason. Now he would be probably killed off for the sake of Black Siren's redemption arc or some other nonsense (death as the motivation is very overused trope). The last link with Oliver's life before the island will be gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎