No announcement yet.

Season 6 Spoilers Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Amarice
    Read some comments after this year crossover.
    Do you think this is the same as making up your own opinion? Personally, I don't. When reading other opinions I tend to look through their eyes and that clouds my own.

Originally posted by Amarice
    I would really want to know what is happening in the heads of the showrunners/writers, namely if after writing what they wrote recently (e.g. Oliver's proposal happeing during Barry's and Iris's wedding or something,
    This actually was one of the few things I liked about the wedding. Together with Mick's "best wedding ever" after everything went chaotic.

shortly after the funeral of one of their friends) they really thought "That's great! Let's do it!".
    Made sense to me because of the context. And it was short this way. No long preparation scenes as we got in Flash and the Supergirl crossover episode (though some of these were actually funny).

Comment

• In general I am not so much into the crossovers and all this slow motion heroes walking and lots of superheroes fighting lots of supervillains stuff. But in this crossover I was okay with it because it had other stuff I enjoyed. Oliver again being able to do what he was trained for was really enjoyable. At times I wonder if he really thinks of himself as the mayor or as an agent having infiltrated the government.

Can we please ship Micklin? Or is it Caitick? Please? Please? Please? ... That reminds me: I have not yet watched this season's Flash (except for the crossover) so what is the last known status on Mick's IQ? At times it seems to me as if he now has the IQ of Sherlock but just can't deal with it?

I liked the scenes on Earth X. Lance being quite like the Lance in season one again: rules rule. Also: Oliver taking command somehow without effort whenever necessary. I just don't understand why führer Oliver send his doppelgänger to Earth x just to be executed in the first place.

I liked Earth X Oliver. He had all the traits of our Oliver, both the bad and the good. Even though he was cruel at times he clearly loved his friend Tommy and his wife Kara and would do anything for them. And just as our Oliver he didn't feel bound by any rules: taking Kara as wife is so un-Nazi after all. I mean, even though she looks like it there is no racial purity in the Nazi sense possible with her, right? After all, she is not even a human, her genetic code is very different. I wonder if Oliver actually made himself Earth X ruler just so nobody could harm Kara. He clearly came to Earth 1 to save her - the invasion was just an excuse.

Open questions: How did Oliver get the kryptonite? Will Oliver use Oliver X's body in the future for some plan of deception ? What will happen on Earth X now that Oliver had not returned? I mean, that place had been at war before Oliver became it's ruler so no reason why it should stop now. Will Lance take command?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freawaru
        Do you think this is the same as making up your own opinion? Personally, I don't. When reading other opinions I tend to look through their eyes and that clouds my own.
        No, not really, and I try to not form my opinion based on someone elses. It's clear that some sections of the fandom will hate some characters no matter what they do, while other will worship them for exactly the same (and it's not only about Felicity).

I've said many times before - I don't watch superhero shows for stuff like weddings, public engagements or engagement rings hidden in soufflés. After I've heard that Oliver is not even the Green Arrow anymore in a number of episodes, and the number of arrows flying in air was reduced to zero (because Dig-GA of course doesn't shot a bow) I decided to not catch up with the show. Checking what is happening with Rene is not enough of the motivation.

Comment

• I enjoyed the crossover up to the end, and that's all I'm saying on the matter.

On another front: promo for next week shows that someone on the team is going to betray them. That said, I have a list of suspects, and the pro's/con's for why it could be them.

Dinah Drake

She's my number 1 pick for this because she has frankly been acting squirrelly on the vigilante front since Watson popped up on the scene. There was also a comment from Mericle or Guggenheim that said a storyline for Dinah would be part of the rift between OTA and Team Snowflake (that's my name for the newbies). At first I thought it might just be the reveal of Vigilante's identity (less I say on that, the better), but now I'm wondering if its because she's turning rat. Admittedly, I'm biased because I think this would open the door for a Black Siren redemption arc (and if they can turn The Hood/The Arrow and The Canary into heroes, they can do the same for Black Siren, so don't try that argument).

Rene Ramirez

Watson has proven that she is a nasty piece of work by trying to use William repeatedly to get at Oliver. Who's to say she wouldn't do the same to Rene and his daughter?

Evelyn Sharp

Evelyn's fate is currently unknown since it wasn't mentioned at all in the premiere that I know of. My current head canon is she died in the cages when the island blew. But we all know that when it comes to Arrow, the rule of thumb is, 'no body, no proof of death'. She would be an ideal candidate, since it would also bring to mind the unusual alliance that seems to have been between Helix and Prometheus (I never bought the idea that Chase was in the building and have always thought James programmed the 'heartbeat detector' to overload and create an EMP).

Black Siren

This one, I'm iffy on, but it depends how much 'reach' James has. Some speculate that Watson is working for him, so if she is, she would probably have a 'false backstory' for why Laurel is seemingly alive for the rest of the world (WitSec or something like that). If this or something similar is the case, it would prove damning since to the world, it would show one of Oliver's oldest friends and confidants testifying that he is the Green Arrow.

Comment

• The identity of the traitor has already been spoiled. It's Rene.

Comment

• Well, then I applaud them on giving me reason to think Dinah was more likely due to how she's been acting.

I'm going to guess Rene's doing it because Watson is leveraging custody of his daughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amarice
                No, not really, and I try to not form my opinion based on someone elses. It's clear that some sections of the fandom will hate some characters no matter what they do, while other will worship them for exactly the same (and it's not only about Felicity).
                I recall when there was much hate toward Laurel.

Felicity is actually written a bit better, some character development is there, IMO: she does at times realize that she had made a mistake and actually - gasp - apologizes to people. Oliver does make sarcastic comments at times and Curtis hits her right back verbally.

I've said many times before - I don't watch superhero shows for stuff like weddings, public engagements or engagement rings hidden in soufflés.
                Neither do I. But I do like scenes now and then that still connect the heroes to "normal" life. In season one for example the scenes at Big Belly Burger and with Charlie. Or Oliver flirting with McKenna Hall. Storywise both Flash and Arrow have been going towards these weddings (just like the Dig/Lyla wedding earlier) for a long time. I am just glad Olicity wedding was this short. Oh, and Iris' dress was beautiful, not like Lana's at her wedding in Smallville. And an interesting scene with Mick who seems to be able to recognize people's job just by looking at them when they attend a wedding. Reminds me of Sherlock and Limitless. So wedding, yes, but they spiced it with some funny scenes and some that make me wonder.

After I've heard that Oliver is not even the Green Arrow anymore in a number of episodes, and the number of arrows flying in air was reduced to zero (because Dig-GA of course doesn't shot a bow) I decided to not catch up with the show. Checking what is happening with Rene is not enough of the motivation.
                Not even Slade Wilson able to tempt you ? Ah, he never shot an arrow.

In the crossover Oliver was back to shooting arrows (both Olivers at that). I am not sure whether William knows that Oliver is Arrow again because Dig is ill. OliverX also used trick-bows. One wonders where he learned it all. I mean, is there a Slade Willson, a Shado, and a Talia al Ghul on EarthX?

Comment

• Oliver lied to William and told him that there was no Green Arrow at the stadium with the rest of the team since Dig was in the hospital. That'll come back and bite him. As I said elsewhere... they had to pick the *one* thing that no one missed from the early seasons to bring back, Oliver loving to someone he loves? Oh, and let's just keep in mind the irony here... Samantha kept William away from the Queens because of Moira's tendencies, and Oliver is very much his mother's son (which is why I've always wondered why people think he and Felicity are a good match since she and Moira despised one another), so sadly William got sucked into the Queen family intricacies and deceptions despite her efforts.

Comment

• Originally posted by shadow08
                    The identity of the traitor has already been spoiled. It's Rene.
                    Think I know what you are referring to now esp if you remotely view social media.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freawaru
                      This.

But on the other hand Olicity wedding was over quickly.
                      Hopefully...next episode looks like it's all about them...like a special reception

Comment

• Colton Haynes will be returning to the series for a short story arc beginning with the 15th episode.

http://tvline.com/2017/12/13/arrow-s...urns-roy-thea/

Comment

• when he reunites with Thea and sparks a change in both of their lives that will have long-lasting consequences….”
                          They may as well give out an official announcement that Willa Holland is leaving the show and with this, I am probably done with Arrow for good. I actually haven't watched a single episode in full this season and while the writers haven't shown much love for Thea in years, she was the only female character aside from Felicity that Oliver would occassionally talk to. With her gone, his circle of interaction will only become ever smaller and his character all the more stale and boring because you can bet that the writers will make up for the lack of Thea/Oliver interaction by giving us even more scenes between him and Felicity instead of - you know - letting him develop a semblance of a relationship with Dinah or Black Siren.

Comment

• Winter Premiere “Divided” Official Description...

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-wi...l-description/

Comment

• Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                              Winter Premiere “Divided” Official Description...

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-wi...l-description/
                              While it'd be nice if the surprising ally was Black Siren (mainly so Oliver and E-2 Laurel could finally share some scenes and dialogue again!), it is more likely to be Agent Watson.

Comment

• How will Oliver clear his name and become the arrow again ?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎