No announcement yet.

Season 6 Spoilers Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shadow08
    According to the Vancouver paps, the photos are probably fakes. There has been nothing in the call sheets indicating an upcoming character death on Arrow. What's possible is that the casket actually belongs to Dr. Martin Stein, who is of Jewish faith and going to die in this year's crossover event.

I've said it elsewhere, I'll say it here: there's no definitive comment that its from the crossover. People are assuming that.

That said, I can see it being a potential fake-out in-show to fool James so Felicity can go 'off-grid'.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDBentz
      I've said it elsewhere, I'll say it here: there's no definitive comment that its from the crossover. People are assuming that.
      People are assuming that because the headstone says 1989-2017. Ergo if the pictures are real, Felicity would have to die within the next 5 episodes (6x06 . 6x10), but they're already onto episode 6x11 and she's still around and probably as prominent as she's ever been.
      Last edited by shadow08; 11-13-2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Any plans for bringing Lyla back to Arrow? —Hessa
        Audrey Marie Anderson actually reprises her role as Diggle’s wife this Thursday — for better or for worse. As David Ramsey previewed, the secret of Diggle’s injury and sketchy treatment of same “will have to blow up, and it will, and Lyla will confront him about it, which is which is always interesting because you’re talking about the woman who is the leader of A.R.G.U.S. — talk about secrets! There’s always an interesting conversation between them about that.”

I’d love any scoop on Arrow‘s Thea. —Jenny
        During our visit to the set last week, Stephen Amell said, “Willa [Holland] has been back with us recently…” — and not much else. “I don’t think it’s a big reveal to suggest that series regulars, when they are in comas, tend to wake up eventually…. But, assuming that Willa is back at a certain point, I think that there are some interesting things we can do for her character. I know I had an idea that I pitched today, actually.”

http://tvline.com/2017/11/14/timeles...old-hollywood/

Comment

• So, a few things on this one for speculative purposes:

1. The Oliver/Felicity getting married with Barry/Iris are NOT from E-1, but E-X: Why do I suggest this? First, the whole 'dark love story' bit in the article. Second, the fact that as of last week's Flash, Felicity was still showing a great deal of discomfort at the idea of commitment in the form of marriage. So, no, I don't think we'll see E-1 Oliver/Felicity marrying.

2. What if E-1 Felicity and E-X Oliver are killed not long after the ceremony?: Guggenheim (assuming he actually makes it out of the current fervor surrounding the Arrowverse, which he has now been caught up in at least on the edges thanks to an old assistant) has expressed 'regret' at how Olicity was handled. But we also know what he does when a woman has 'no more stories' to tell. With E-X Felicity being left on E-1, perhaps even taking her doppelganger's place, there would be 'fresh stories' and he wouldn't need to rehash old ground for E-1 Felicity since he finds that 'boring' or whatever.

One question I have is, is the photo Stephen posted of him, Jack, and Emily doing the whole 'serious expression' meant to be a 'family portrait' type thing in Episode 11? If so, then E-X Felicity would make far more sense for the dour expression Emily is portraying as opposed to the sunny smile she usually has as E-1 Felicity.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            Any plans for bringing Lyla back to Arrow? —Hessa
            Audrey Marie Anderson actually reprises her role as Diggle’s wife this Thursday — for better or for worse. As David Ramsey previewed, the secret of Diggle’s injury and sketchy treatment of same “will have to blow up, and it will, and Lyla will confront him about it, which is which is always interesting because you’re talking about the woman who is the leader of A.R.G.U.S. — talk about secrets! There’s always an interesting conversation between them about that.”

I’d love any scoop on Arrow‘s Thea. —Jenny
            During our visit to the set last week, Stephen Amell said, “Willa [Holland] has been back with us recently…” — and not much else. “I don’t think it’s a big reveal to suggest that series regulars, when they are in comas, tend to wake up eventually…. But, assuming that Willa is back at a certain point, I think that there are some interesting things we can do for her character. I know I had an idea that I pitched today, actually.”

http://tvline.com/2017/11/14/timeles...old-hollywood/
            I would love to have Lyla and Thea back.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDBentz
              http://comicbook.com/dc/amp/2017/11/...-dc-crossover/

So, a few things on this one for speculative purposes:

2. What if E-1 Felicity and E-X Oliver are killed not long after the ceremony?: Guggenheim (assuming he actually makes it out of the current fervor surrounding the Arrowverse, which he has now been caught up in at least on the edges thanks to an old assistant) has expressed 'regret' at how Olicity was handled. But we also know what he does when a woman has 'no more stories' to tell. With E-X Felicity being left on E-1, perhaps even taking her doppelganger's place, there would be 'fresh stories' and he wouldn't need to rehash old ground for E-1 Felicity since he finds that 'boring' or whatever.
              You mean, a second lover of Oliver is killed and replaced by her Earth whatever double? That would be seriously redundant. Not that they might not go that route ...

I seriously don't want that. Not that I am much of a Felicity fan but at least recently they started to develop her character a bit so she does not annoy me as much any more. I would prefer it if they give Earth 1 Felicty some dark developing time "on the island" and - if they need to - some kind of doppelgänger on Earth 1 but only for a time.

Or finally start Olyssa .

Comment

• Originally posted by Freawaru
                Or finally start Olyssa .
                I'm still waiting for Carriver. That amazing chemistry between the actors, the hobby the characters share etc. etc. But srsly - I hope that Amy Gumenick will be busy with her current project and won't have time to appear in S6, so her character won't be used in another pointless storyline as an Olicity Herold or in some other crappy role.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amarice
                  I'm still waiting for Carriver. That amazing chemistry between the actors, the hobby the characters share etc. etc. But srsly - I hope that Amy Gumenick will be busy with her current project and won't have time to appear in S6, so her character won't be used in another pointless storyline as an Olicity Herold or in some other crappy role.
                  I see your point.

Comment

• After the events of the crossover, I want the writers to go full retard. Write out all remaining side characters (Thea, Dinah, Quentin, Vigilante, Rene and Black Siren) and make Arrow all about the perfect QueenSmoak family and their honorary shipper, John Diggle. The side characters will never amount to anything worthwhile on the show, so they may as well cut the cord and stop wasting everyone's time, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by shadow08
                      After the events of the crossover, I want the writers to go full retard. Write out all remaining side characters (Thea, Dinah, Quentin, Vigilante, Rene and Black Siren) and make Arrow all about the perfect QueenSmoak family and their honorary shipper, John Diggle. The side characters will never amount to anything worthwhile on the show, so they may as well cut the cord and stop wasting everyone's time, IMO.
                      Read some comments after this year crossover.

I must say I'm very glad I hadn't started watching season 6 of "Arrow" or any other show from Arrowverse. Sadly it would be a waste of time.

I would really want to know what is happening in the heads of the showrunners/writers, namely if after writing what they wrote recently (e.g. Oliver's proposal happeing during Barry's and Iris's wedding or something, shortly after the funeral of one of their friends) they really thought "That's great! Let's do it!". It's not quite Tommy Wiseau's "The Room" level, but they're getting close. "You're tearing me apart, Felicity!", "What a story, Mark!".

Comment

• Yeah, MG had his fingers all over the crossover with that Earth X Felicity being in there....

I don't understand why they didn't throw KC in there as Earth X's Black Siren. I really want to see Sara's reaction to Black Siren.

Comment

• Enjoyed the crossover mostly but damn Guggenheim and that lame Felicity crap esp the oh I want to get married now when just unnecessary and totally screwed Barry and Iris of their moment.

Comment

• From what I read, the crossover had some really cool parts and I was sad to miss out on them. Especially the heroes in reverse roles, Colin Donnell's return, Tom Cavanagh playing a RF again and Stein's emotional farewell. But stuff like Earth-X Oliver and Kara being an item, Alex and Sara's one night stand and the double wedding debacle reminded me why I tuned out.

Originally posted by Sure-Oz
                            Enjoyed the crossover mostly but damn Guggenheim and that lame Felicity crap esp the oh I want to get married now when just unnecessary and totally screwed Barry and Iris of their moment.
                            Sounded like a thing Felicity would do, to be honest. Her character has always been selfish and inconsiderate. All the while, some of her fans tried to pass it off as an endearing quality because "she's socially awkward and has no filter". So at least the writers are consistent with her, lol. The real pity at this stage is that her selfishness rubbed off on Oliver.
                            Last edited by costas22; 11-30-2017, 01:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sure-Oz
                              Enjoyed the crossover mostly but damn Guggenheim and that lame Felicity crap esp the oh I want to get married now when just unnecessary and totally screwed Barry and Iris of their moment.
                              This.

But on the other hand Olicity wedding was over quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSecretVampire
                                I don't understand why they didn't throw KC in there as Earth X's Black Siren. I really want to see Sara's reaction to Black Siren.
                                Maybe they want to do it when there is not so much else going on. This emotional stuff takes time and the crossover focused on other emotional stuff like the heroes facing other versions of themselves and all that action fighting stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎