No announcement yet.

Season 6 Spoilers Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shelby Kent
    Looks like some AMAZING chemistry! And OMG is that some eye-sex I see??

I'd add that whatever Lena is doing with Kara whenever she looks at her should come with a 'mature subject matter' disclaimer. #SuperCorp. #TooHot4TheCW

Comment

• The new DCTV trailer:

Last edited by evaba; 07-21-2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by President_Luthor

I'd add that whatever Lena is doing with Kara whenever she looks at her should come with a 'mature subject matter' disclaimer. #SuperCorp. #TooHot4TheCW
        Another pic of Kara, clearly lusting for Oliver! Imagine the two of them, embracing while in costume.....now, that's what I would call a "crossover"!

Last edited by evaba; 07-21-2017, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by evaba
          Another pic of Kara, clearly lusting for Oliver! Imagine the two of them, embracing while in costume.....now, that's what I would call a "crossover"!

https://i.redd.it/d6fa8hb1wzaz.gif
          Omg, Kara may as well be twerking in front of him.

Well, we are well down the rabbit hole now:

More evidence that the biggest threat to KaraMel on SG isn't James.

Comment

• Originally posted by President_Luthor

It's Clark and Lex all over again times 10. I hope they leave Lena grey but never make her a full blown Luthor.

Comment

• Originally posted by evaba
              The new DCTV trailer:

From this, you'd assume that only Mister Terrific survives the island.

Comment

• Minor spoilers from TV Guide about the status of Olicity:

Arrow Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim talked about the current state of Olicity in TV Guide Magazine.

Hopefully today's panel at Comic Con will provide us with more intriguing information about Season 6.
                Last edited by costas22; 07-21-2017, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• SYFY had an "Arrow" spot:

Here's the full video:

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload
                  Last edited by evaba; 07-22-2017, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by costas22
                    Minor spoilers from TV Guide about the status of Olicity:

Arrow Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim talked about the current state of Olicity in TV Guide Magazine.

Hopefully today's panel at Comic Con will provide us with more intriguing information about Season 6.
                    I'm also hoping for something more substantial and non-shipping related. In the meanwhile, enjoy some Juliana/Katie fluff:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Juliana and Katie.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	6628606
                    Last edited by evaba; 07-22-2017, 01:36 AM.

Comment

• Guggie had another in-depth conversation with Olicity BNF JBuffyAngel. Here's a link to the write-up if anyone wants to check it out: http://jbuffyangel.tumblr.com/post/1...cc17-interview

Comment

• Just look at these two love birds! The chemistry is palpable, and as we all know, the CW producers always write according to (their perception of) actor chemistry. Karliver 4evah/Karliver BABIES!

Click image for larger version

Name:	AGpdh0E.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	6628607
                        Last edited by evaba; 07-22-2017, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Not sure I like how blond Katie and Juliana got over the summer. The show needs more brunettes.

Nitpicks aside, I'll take a wild guess and say that Intergang might be announced as the big bads for season 6.

Comment

• Didn't learn much from that SyFy spot that we didn't already know aka Oliver is going to have daddy duties -- but bonus points at the end for KC being a surprise guest and asking them in front of the fans: "Who would you ship?" And then the fans going "Oooooh!"

Hey, BC is canonically sassy and cheeky, KC was merely representin' ... and of course they weren't going to answer that question (a safe move, if they wanted to get out of SDCC in one piece!)

Unrelated: more shameless SuperCorp. gifs

(Please, Lena, you know exactly how you'll thank Kara.)

Comment

• Comment

• Person of Interest's Michael Emerson cast in mystery role...

http://tvline.com/2017/07/22/arrow-s...-mystery-role/

Please let him be a villain; I want him to have a Benjamin Linus-esque role

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎