No announcement yet.

Castlevania (Netflix)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castlevania (Netflix)

Castlevania will premiere on Netflix on July 7th.

It is an animated series based on the long running video game franchise of the same name. It is loosely based on Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse from 1989.

The series is written by Warren Ellis.

Season 1 will be four episodes and be 30 minutes each. Season 2 is planned to release in 2018. The producer of the series is Frederator Studios but the animation is handled by Powerhouse Animation Studios.

The animation is inspired by Ghost in the Shell and Akira.
    Last edited by Halberdier17; 05-25-2017, 09:13 AM.

International poster
    Last edited by Halberdier17; 05-30-2017, 06:56 AM.

Comment

It premiered today! I'm currently watching the first episode. There is only four episodes in Season 1.

Edit* I just finished Season 1. Now I can't wait for Season 2.
      Last edited by Halberdier17; 07-07-2017, 07:40 AM.

Comment

I enjoyed them. Felt a little slow, but made up for it by being very well thought out in terms of feeling "lived in". Definitely a fully realized vision of what they were going for. I look forward to S2.

Comment

It was way too short;That was as bad as watching a CW Seed show. Every episode ended so abruptly yet continued immediately. It could have easily just been one hour long episode. The last two episodes were going somewhere and it just ended. They really just introduced the world and characters. So now we have to wait til next year to see more.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎