Season 4 Spoilers Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 4 Spoilers Thread

It's never to early to get spoiled but, in the meantime speculate away
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-24-2017, 05:13 PM.

Barry comes back, alive and well. That's about as big a spoiler as learning that water is wet.

Comment

A comic book villain known as Clifford Devoe aka The Thinker is rumored to be
      the next big bad of the series...

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/24/t...devoe-thinker/
      Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-24-2017, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidMike
        Barry comes back, alive and well. That's about as big a spoiler as learning that water is wet.
        lol. I'm guessing that he will leave a time remant in there who will become Savitar (ignoring any continuity errors of course) or the speed force will let him out and close the prison after he has had a 'time out' for a few months

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
          A comic book villain known as Clifford Devoe aka The Thinker is being speculated as the next big bad of the series...

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/24/t...devoe-thinker/
          Interesting, thanks for sharing! There was one article when someone was trying to advocate for the abandonment of Season long big bad in favor of smaller arcs. I would like to see that but it's not gonna happen.

Comment

I really hope they will bring more metahumans not created by the particle accelerator, that aren't from other Earths. I would settle for a meteor freak or two at this point lol...doesn't have to have Superman in the universe (maybe his ship got destroyed in transit in the flash Earth).

Comment

More exploration of other Earths besides Earth-2 and Earth-38. Maybe Cobalt Blue makes an appearance somewhere since he is related to Reverse Flash.

Comment

After the backlash they got over how short Flashpoint was, I think they might go for a few episodes with Wally as the Flash (with Keinyan's introduction and all) and with Barry nowhere to be seen. Although the latter might be extremely difficult considering how afraid these shows are of taking risks. Just remember how much screentime Olliver had in the 3 episodes after he supposedly died in 3.09.

Comment

So since Star Labs looks to have either been destroyed or close to it, it makes me think maybe the Flash Museum will be built in iits place. They can still use an unseen room to keep tabs on Barry, Wally and other Speedsters.

Comment

I don't know about you guys but I wish they would introduce a new version of Wells every season. Would be fun to see what Tom C can come up with each season. Not interested in having the E2 Wells in Season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Sozzeled
                      I don't know about you guys but I wish they would introduce a new version of Wells every season. Would be fun to see what Tom C can come up with each season. Not interested in having the E2 Wells in Season 4.
                      Thus far we have had a different Wells each season so why not continue the trend. They could continue to find Harry's replacement.

It would fun just to have a scene like American Idol where Cisco & Harry interview 100s of different versions of Wells; we'd see just a line of them with different looks and mannerisms

And he's also gone by different names (Wells, Harry, HR) so what would be the next name?

Comment

The next one will be Harris Wells. They should pick the cowboy they auditioned last year.

Although if I'm being honest, I'd love it if we got Harry for the entire season. He was the perfect blend of comedy and seriousness and his scenes with Cisco never got old.

Comment

Thus far we have had a different Wells each season so why not continue the trend. They could continue to find Harry's replacement.
                          They could have some fun and introduce Wellses from the universes of past DC shows and movies, during the season. You know: here's Harrison Wells from the Donnerverse, Harrison Wells from the Burtonverse; Harrison Wells from the Lois & Clark-verse; and so on. In season 2, they established the 90's Flash to exist in as part of the multiverse. It's time they started to have some fun with it.

Really a shame that they cast Helen Slater as Eliza Danvers and Laura Vandervoort as Indigo. Otherwise they could've done a Donnerverse/Smallville/Earth-38 crossover on Supergirl. With the three Supergirls teaming up.

Comment

A comic book villain known as Clifford Devoe aka The Thinker is rumored to be the next big bad of the series...
                            I could see Devoe working as a big bad. In the comics he began as a villain with mental powers (thanks to technology). After his death an A.I. was created, based on his brain-pattern.

They could start out with him being a regular metahuman villain, who uses mindcontrol. Then, maybe half-way throught the season, they have his mind transferred into a computer. Which would also open the door for the introduction of various DC robots, as Devoe would probably not be content with merely being a threat in cyberspace, but would want a physical body and minions. So, he'd assemble some of the greatest experts in robotics to built both android vessels for himself and robots to be used as weapons against the Flash. Some of the robots could even turn good (and become characters like Red Tornado and Tomorrow Woman), allowing for the introduction of robot superheroes, not just villains like Amazo (whom I could see them introduce).

It would also be easier to justify why he doesn't show up every week, unlike someone like Savitar. As it would take time for him and his scientists time to develop and build these robots (especially the superpowered onces). If he doesn't show up for three episodes, it's because he was busy developing and constructing Amazo.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                              I really hope they will bring more metahumans not created by the particle accelerator, that aren't from other Earths. I would settle for a meteor freak or two at this point lol...doesn't have to have Superman in the universe (maybe his ship got destroyed in transit in the flash Earth).
                              I agree, it's really time for them to move past the particle accelerator.

It's possible that the "speed force storm" in the finale will have created new metahumans (not necessarily more speedsters). And LoT did establish the existence of metahumans (specifically Obsidian and Dr. Mid-Night), prior to the particle accelerator, though they haven't explored that on this show.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎