Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Quote Originally Posted by darkphoenix21 View Post
    Did Cisco vibe to see Iris being a speedster cause how did he know to create a costume for her? or does he just have a speedster costume at the ready for each?

It seems like Cisco always has costumes and whatever device they need to take down a minor villain in each episode, "ready" within minutes...lol

When they didn't know what to do with James as a character on SG ... they turned him into Guardian.

When they didn't know what to do with Iris as a character ... they turn her into a speedster. Hmm, I'm noticing a pattern here. Being a vigilante didn't help out James so much either.

It's also related to the "curse" of the canon character. If you've got a long backstory/history in the comics, TPTB will bury it and saddle you with *yawn* meta or vigilante duties, or label you as some vaguely-defined "team leader".

Canon characters on CW superhero shows simply cannot catch a break.

I wonder if that's an Iris from another Earth. Because if that's regular Iris then I'd like an explanation on how she attained powers, same with Cecile now that I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidMike View Post
    I wonder if that's an Iris from another Earth. Because if that's regular Iris then I'd like an explanation on how she attained powers, same with Cecile now that I think about it.
    I take it you didn't read the episode description above the picture.

Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidMike View Post
    The episode description mentions how Iris got powers.

Before I read the description I thought they were making Iris be Hot Pursuit instead of Patty Spigot.
    Last edited by Halberdier17; 02-23-2018 at 07:28 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910