No announcement yet.

Season 4 Spoilers Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darkphoenix21
    Did Cisco vibe to see Iris being a speedster cause how did he know to create a costume for her? or does he just have a speedster costume at the ready for each?

It seems like Cisco always has costumes and whatever device they need to take down a minor villain in each episode, "ready" within minutes...lol

Comment

• When they didn't know what to do with James as a character on SG ... they turned him into Guardian.

When they didn't know what to do with Iris as a character ... they turn her into a speedster. Hmm, I'm noticing a pattern here. Being a vigilante didn't help out James so much either.

It's also related to the "curse" of the canon character. If you've got a long backstory/history in the comics, TPTB will bury it and saddle you with *yawn* meta or vigilante duties, or label you as some vaguely-defined "team leader".

Canon characters on CW superhero shows simply cannot catch a break.

Comment

• I wonder if that's an Iris from another Earth. Because if that's regular Iris then I'd like an explanation on how she attained powers, same with Cecile now that I think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidMike
          I wonder if that's an Iris from another Earth. Because if that's regular Iris then I'd like an explanation on how she attained powers, same with Cecile now that I think about it.
          I take it you didn't read the episode description above the picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidMike
            I wonder if that's an Iris from another Earth. Because if that's regular Iris then I'd like an explanation on how she attained powers, same with Cecile now that I think about it.
            The episode description mentions how Iris got powers.

Before I read the description I thought they were making Iris be Hot Pursuit instead of Patty Spigot.
            Last edited by Halberdier17; 02-23-2018, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• Here are more photos from the Iris/Barry role swapping episode...

http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-run...are-here/30995

Comment

• It's sad that they gave up on Iris's reporting career. I can see the fun that would've sprouted from this had they let her have a life outside Star Labs.

Comment

• Any chance you have some scoop regarding The Flash? —Jen
                  You probably know that Danny Trejo’s Breacher returns this Tuesday, to ask Cisco a favor. What you might not know is that Cisco’s girlfriend Gypsy herself (played by Jessica Camacho) will resurface a bit further down the road.

http://tvline.com/2018/04/09/supergi...a-lena-secret/

Comment

• I just read that the season finale is called "We are the Flash".

I don't know what this season's writing has been like, but I give the showrunners an A+ for trolling.

Comment

• Anything leftover to share about The Flash’s final episodes? –Anthony
                      In previewing the May 8 episode, titled “Harry and the Harrisons,” EP Todd Helbing explained that whereas The Council of Wells was “all about intelligence and being the smartest people in the universe,” The Council of Harrisons that Cisco rounds up to boost his colleague’s spirits “are ‘an emo version’ of the Council, so they teach Harry that there’s emotional intelligence that perhaps he should tap into.” And yes, this new council means new, fun performances by Tom Cavanagh. “Oh my God, it’s hilarious,” Helbing said with a hearty laugh. “There’s one in particular that he came up with that all of us loved.”

http://tvline.com/2018/05/02/lucifer...oilers-deaths/

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎