Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "All Will Be Judged?"

What did you think?

Edit:

I gave it a 6 due to the HORRIBLE ending with Lee. What an idiot! Mad Hatter yelling at her was amusing, though. (The dream sequence with Mario was so unnecessary).

The rest of it was so so. I was glad Alfred discovered the truth.

Maybe it's just me, but I could not stop laughing after Kathryn was killed... She needed to go, anyway (Her facial expressions always made me think she was constantly smelling a fart).

The only bright spot was the back and forth between Oswald and Edward. I can't wait to see their "duel."

I was hoping Gordon would blow Barnes' head off. I mean, how many times can he escape before he's put down? It really makes the department look incompetent.

As for Bruce, I don't like him being under the Shaman's control AT ALL. Since he wants The Court gone, he can't be the leader Kathryn spoke of, right?

Anyway, this was kind of a dud for me. What did everybody else think?
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

I'll comment more on this later, but the one thing I want to about right now is I'm so sick and tired of Lee berating Jim....it's really old, repetitive and stupid. And Lee does something even stupider by injecting that virus into her body....ugh. I wouldn't mind her getting killed off if all she's going to do is more berating at Gordon.

Comment

You know, it's funny. The way Lee has been acting this entire time, I thought she was already infected with the virus. How worse could she become? But yeah, a really moronic move on her part. As if that will make up for whatever guilt she feels over Mario's death. I agree that Mad Hatter calling her out was rewarding.

Don't think it was a particularly good episode. The Penguin/Nygma scenes were entertaining and that's just about it. I loved their rapport and how they agreed to work together before they kill each other later on.

The stuff with the Shaman and Bruce this week has me worried about where they're going with Bruce and how he's going to snap out of what the Shaman did to him.

Barnes' storyline is becoming repetitive. The suit was badass though.

Alfred's scene with Selina was intense and very good. And then Selina isn't seen or heard from again for the rest of the episode.

Is anyone going to miss Kathryn? If Ra's is the one in charge, he can't appear soon enough.

Comment

I thought Barnes was an interesting concept even though he was dressed like the Winter Soldier.

The Bruce-Shaman scenes still gave me that "Batman Begins" feeling and I like the general direction they're heading with it. I figured that once Kathyrn mentioned there was someone above her in the Court, I immediately thought of him.

My one big complaint is, as everyone else mentioned, the scenes with Lee. I swear this is like the 4th or 5th episode in a row where she has one scene with her chewing out Jim over Mario's death and then disappearing for the rest of the episode. I did enjoy that one scene where Mad Hatter explained to her how there was a lot of blame to be placed on Jim for that whole situation, despite Mario about to kill her and she should bear it. Then she took the virus injection at the end which sounds like a really questionable decision, but then she might make an interesting villain for the last few episodes.

Can't help but feel as though someone on the writing staff doesn't like Lee LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSecretVampire
          I'm so sick and tired of Lee berating Jim....it's really old, repetitive and stupid. And Lee does something even stupider by injecting that virus into her body....ugh. I wouldn't mind her getting killed off if all she's going to do is more berating at Gordon.
          I agree. As entertaining as it was to watch her hate on Gordon in the beginning, it's run its course.

Originally posted by costas22
          The way Lee has been acting this entire time, I thought she was already infected with the virus. How worse could she become?

a really moronic move on her part. As if that will make up for whatever guilt she feels over Mario's death. I agree that Mad Hatter calling her out was rewarding.
          If I was James Carpinello (the guy who plays Mario), I'd start looking for a new gig. He was literally on screen for less than two minutes. It was such a waste.

Originally posted by AsteroidMike
          I did enjoy that one scene where Mad Hatter explained to her how there was a lot of blame to be placed on Jim for that whole situation, despite Mario about to kill her and she should bear it.
          The frustrating part of that scene was how she tried to twist it to put the blame back on Jim—even though Hatter explained why clearly.

Originally posted by AsteroidMike
          ]Can't help but feel as though someone on the writing staff doesn't like Lee LOL.
          The feeling is mutual!

In all seriousness, I do wonder if there's a chance that the Mad Hatter hypnotized Lee into injecting herself with the virus. I'm sure he still hates Gordon for what happened to Alice, so it would make sense.

Comment

You know, it's funny. The way Lee has been acting this entire time, I thought she was already infected with the virus. How worse could she become? But yeah, a really moronic move on her part. As if that will make up for whatever guilt she feels over Mario's death. I agree that Mad Hatter calling her out was rewarding.

Don't think it was a particularly good episode. The Penguin/Nygma scenes were entertaining and that's just about it. I loved their rapport and how they agreed to work together before they kill each other later on.

The stuff with the Shaman and Bruce this week has me worried about where they're going with Bruce and how he's going to snap out of what the Shaman did to him.

Barnes' storyline is becoming repetitive. The suit was badass though.

Alfred's scene with Selina was intense and very good. And then Selina isn't seen or heard from again for the rest of the episode.

Is anyone going to miss Kathryn? If Ra's is the one in charge, he can't appear soon enough.

The League of Assassins ARE the ones in charge, count on it. These insane hypnotic techniques, coupled with their infamous goal of destroying cities as a corrupt methos to "save the world", the ninjas' insane fighting skills: All of these add up to Ra's being the one pulling the strings. Expect the big reveal sometime during the finale. I wouldn't be surprised if Ra's WAS Shaman. Don't forget, Ra's basically has the ability to control "how old" he looks through The Pit. This form of him we see now is basically a disguise to get close to his newest protégé, Bruce Wayne. I'm sure if he takes a dip in The Pit Ra's will look completely different once his youth is restored.

Also yeah, Ed and Penguin were the highlights of this show and continue to be my favorite characters of this show. They at least make trudging through the Baby Bruce storyline bearable.

Wonder which famous Bat villain Lee is about to become? Magpie, Maybe? Since it's rumored that Barbara is going to be the new age Harley Quinn, she's out for Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantLord

Also yeah, Ed and Penguin were the highlights of this show and continue to be my favorite characters of this show. They at least make trudging through the Baby Bruce storyline bearable.
              Agreed. The pair are doing a lot of work. Everything they do is so D good. Bat-Cat can be good but right now. They aren't working. I keep waiting for Bruce to kick the Shaman's ass but its taking too long.

Originally posted by TyrantLord

Wonder which famous Bat villain Lee is about to become? Magpie, Maybe? Since it's rumored that Barbara is going to be the new age Harley Quinn, she's out for Lee.
              Please no. Lee is Batman's doctor she shouldn't be a villain further what we have another Barnes? One is enough Please.
              Lee is just full of bad decisions it annoys me cause I usually like Morena Bacarin's characters since Firefly.
              Anybody else think Lee will just have a heart attack and fall into a coma because even awake thats about as much good as she does for the show?

I enjoyed Katherine getting pinned to the table.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎