Season 13 spoiler about crossover

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 13 spoiler about crossover

http://www.tvguide.com/news/supernat...doo-crossover/

Yes, you read that right--SPN will be crossing over with Scooby Doo. The animated version. In season 13.

I...this will either be the best thing ever or the worst. Not sure which yet.

I thought that about the 200th episode with the high school musical, but it was actually really good. I was all for this episode BEFORE they killed everybody off....

Comment

Jared let it slip, at JIBCon this weekend, that Misha (as well as both J's) recorded their dialogue for this episode already. Jared said they had to because it would take 9 months to animate the episode. (It's set for Episode 16 of Season 13, he said.)

So Castiel will be back (or at least Misha will be--could be Jimmy I suppose?) for this episode at least. I have a feeling, however, that Cas will return well before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
        Jared let it slip, at JIBCon this weekend, that Misha (as well as both J's) recorded their dialogue for this episode already. Jared said they had to because it would take 9 months to animate the episode. (It's set for Episode 16 of Season 13, he said.)

So Castiel will be back (or at least Misha will be--could be Jimmy I suppose?) for this episode at least. I have a feeling, however, that Cas will return well before that.
        How could it be Jimmy? Cas said he died at the end of season 4 or 5 (I forget which) when his body exploded when he was trying to stall the other angels so the boys could escape. If Luci's Baby brings Cas back to life, it'll be just Cas again. Jimmy's soul moved on to heaven when he went BOOM! early on.

Comment

You're right, I forgot about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
            You're right, I forgot about that.
            That does bring up an interesting point though. Early on in Supernatural it was established that angels need the permission of their vessels in order to possess them. With Jimmy dead, how has Cas been able to retain the same human form with out granted permission needed? Or does he escape that technically all together with Jimmy dead?

Nothing against Misha but I think it'd be cool to see Cas in a different body, it was a cool idea they explored this season. Even if it was a flashback episode.

Comment

I disagree, and no disrespect to Misha either, but that's almost like having a different actor play Dean or Sam....that won't work for more than an episode, which they have kind of done in the past here and there, just like Mark P. is really the only Lucifer on this show. I really did like Rick Springfield and Misha interpreting Mark P's Lucifer, but so glad to see him back where he belongs.

By bringing Chuck into the story as God, clearly, Chuck rebuilt Cas on many many different occasions, and always in Jimmy's vessel. Just like when Crowley brought back Lucifer, he used Nick's vessel.

I actually hope Cas comes back human. Human Cas was one of the better iterations of the character IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantLord
                With Jimmy dead, how has Cas been able to retain the same human form with out granted permission needed? Or does he escape that technically all together with Jimmy dead?
                Yeah, pretty much figure it's like SuperSheltie said--
                Originally posted by SuperSheltie
                By bringing Chuck into the story as God, clearly, Chuck rebuilt Cas on many many different occasions, and always in Jimmy's vessel.
                That God did something that made Jimmy's vessel okay. I mean, demons can take over dead (soulless) bodies, as we saw with Ruby. So maybe after the soul leaves the body, angels and demons don't have to have 'permission' to use them as a meatsuit?

Comment

The CW is reportedly developing Wayward Sisters, a Supernatural spinoff focused on Jody Mills and a group of female monster hunters.

Spin-off getting a Backdoor pilot called "Wayward Sisters."

Wayward Sisters tells the story of Sheriff Jody Mills (Kim Rhodes) as she dutifully protects a group of young women orphaned by supernatural tragedy. Under her guidance, these women will emerge as a supreme monster-fighting force.

Comment

The Scooby episode will be episode 16 and is titled "ScoobyNatural".

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎