No announcement yet.

Arrow fanart collection

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow fanart collection

I (re)posted some of my fanarts on my AO3, and I thought that I'll share since this form of fan activity doesn't have as bad reputation as writing fanficition.

Arrow fanart

Fell free to drop by to view the pictures and leave some kudos if you want (you don't need to register for that). Plan to draw Black Siren fanart soon, so this collection is going to keep growing.

Also I would like to share a photo of an ecobag with my own design. It turned out better than I expected - had it on a convention with me.

Cool designs! The Carriver one is always cool -- and the Cupid/Wild Dog one is great too. Rene may be in over his head this time.

Comment

Thanks. It's worth to note that it's Carriver ver. 2 - I "borrowed" Carrie's head from the picture with Rene for that design I wanted to use on the ecobag (yeah, I know how it sounds, but vector are so fun, than you can transfer elements from one picture to another ).

Comment

And a new one: Black Siren.

Comment

Forgot to post link to this one: Island Ollie aka Jesus (traiditional art for a change).

Comment

Laurel Lance - ink (technical fineliners).

Comment

Great stuff! Always good to see Island Oliver in any form. Laurel looks good too.

(If I had any talent in drawing, I'd want to do one with Oliver and Adrian Chase having to raise William in a My Two Dads TV show situation on Earth-89. But I'm crazy like that.):

"William: But I don't want to eat my asparagus!

*twisted Prometheus theme plays*
              Chase: I'm ten steps ahead of you, boy. If you don't eat your asparagus, you get no dessert! AND you have sleep outside on the balcony again. In the cold. Without a sleeping bag this time!

Oliver: That's a little harsh, Adrian. He's just a kid. I appreciate you helping out with babysitting, with me being a fulltime mayor and all. Maybe you should start calling him William, instead of "boy". He's my son -- not one of you minions.

Chase: Your spawn should grow up to be strong, powerful and unafraid. Like me. C'mon Billy, who's going to grow up to be a badass someday? C'mon, you know the answer, say it!

William: I'm going to be a badass someday!

Oliver (to Chase): Dude, you just called my son 'spawn'. That's, like, worse than just calling him 'boy'. And you don't have to play your entrance theme every time you speak. It's getting a little creepy.

Chase: Geez Louise, no one has any showmanship around here ..."

Comment

Originally posted by President_Luthor
                Great stuff! Always good to see Island Oliver in any form. Laurel looks good too.
                Thanks.

I plan to work on next drawing - where Ollie is making tweaks to his own costume (does some sewing - RL tests proved that leather jacket doesn't pass a test as a an outfit you can efficiently shoot the bow .

Originally posted by President_Luthor
                (If I had any talent in drawing, I'd want to do one with Oliver and Adrian Chase having to raise William in a My Two Dads TV show situation on Earth-89. But I'm crazy like that.):
                #Arrowtheus and this Earth-89 are scary. And twisted. *Prometheus, Vertigo and Cupid themes mixed together*

Comment

New one: No Longer a Secret.

Comment

New Carrie Cutter drawing. And there is some more Arrow-related stuff coming this Inktober.

Comment

Originally posted by Amarice
                      New Carrie Cutter drawing. And there is some more Arrow-related stuff coming this Inktober.
                      This is great! I look forward to seeing the rest (now where's my picture of the real OTP, Mr. and Mrs. Nyssa Queen? #OLYSSA4EVA, lol)

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎