0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

They really were expecting a cancellation cause for all intensive purposes it ended like a series finale. What direction can they go now with Henry and his daughter???...I really hope that ending was just a nod to the series opener and Henry hasn't forgotten about Storybrooke or his family.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-14-2017, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      What direction can they go now with Henry and his daughter???...I really hope that ending was just a nod to the series opener and Henry hasn't forgotten about Storybrooke or his family.
      I agree. I thought the ending implied that those remaining for Season 7 were under a new Curse (or threat), but who knows.

I gave it a 9. I liked everything they did, but didn't really care for the little girl's acting. They should've gone a little older with that character.

Seeing everybody at that table at Granny's felt so final.

I hope Season 7 will be interesting, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
        I agree. I thought the ending implied that those remaining for Season 7 were under a new Curse (or threat), but who knows.
        You know after thinking about the ending and where they could go...the only explanation I can think of is that next season will be set primarily in the Enchanted Forest. That's why we got the cold opening of Lucy and Henry there. It explains Lana being back cause the other Regina is there with Robin; Rumple and Hook could be there to rescue Henry/Lucy. Which explains why no Emma/Charmings or Belle; they're all back in Storybrooke.

Comment

This episode was bookended by flash-forwards, with the ending eventually building towards the beginning.

Now, for a full review:
          Warning - Non-OUaT-related spoilers ahead.

I'm not sure if it was intentional, but Adam and Eddy pulled a page from the playbook of Stephen King with tonight's finale, echoing the ending of his magnum opus The Dark Tower by ending one story and then sending us and the characters we've come to know and love right back to the beginning
          , which, as per an interview they gave to TVLine, was always intended to be the final scene of the SERIES, but which they just moved up and used it to launch a new chapter of their modern-day fairy-tale.

Although I'd made the decision to take a break from the show after Season 5, I'm glad I came back for these last 3 episodes because knowing what things are heading towards is going to make my "first experience" watching the majority of Season 6 - via the DVDs - even more interesting.

I know there are people out there who won't be following Adam and Eddy as they begin the "next chapter" of the show, but I do think credit has to be given for the fact that they themselves recognized this and, like Stephen King, created an organic "stoppage point" for anyone who might not want to continue on with the journey.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            next season will be set primarily in the Enchanted Forest. That's why we got the cold opening of Lucy and Henry there. It explains Lana being back cause the other Regina is there with Robin; Rumple and Hook could be there to rescue Henry/Lucy. Which explains why no Emma/Charmings or Belle; they're all back in Storybrooke.
            I got the same impression (that it would be set in EF)—especially after EQ got Robin's message. I wouldn't be surprised if it was announced that Sean Maguire was returning. I'm all for it, even if both characters are technically different people (I kinda feel like they botched OutlawQueen towards the end). It does bum me out that it won't be Regina, but I'm sure Lana Parrilla will make it work.

It also seemed like both storylines (The EF flashback with Lucy and Henry and The Final Battle) were dependent on each other. In other words, had Emma not believed, Henry and Lucy would've been erased.

Maybe I misunderstood, but I swore that it was TBF's Dark Curse that was chasing Henry in the EF flashback, which might explain why he ended up in Seattle and has no memory of his daughter. If that's the case, Fiona could still be a threat. Maybe she prepared her Curse to sustain her (or her spirit) in the future despite the fact that we saw her turn to dust? (Sort of like how Regina made it possible for Maleficent to survive death in Season 1-2).

I'm just guessing, though.

Comment

^^^Zelena was also turned to dust and managed to live.

They're going to need a new villain to fight if it isn't EQ. And I wouldn't put it pass the writers if they continued to have Rumple be somehow involved (which I'm hoping is not the case) in what's going on in the EF.

Comment

Quite liked the bit with Emma being in an asylum. It's a bit like how I imagine things would've been, if the original curse hadn't been broken in season one. Though, I would've imagined it to be Henry, as you can only go so far with him insisting that everyone in town is a fairytale character. Which would be seen as more and more of a problem, as the kid gets older.

Thought they did a nice job wrapping everything up. Sure the show is getting a seventh season, but most of these characters stories are over. They have earned their happy endings.

Glad that they acknowledged the fact that Regina was being hunted in the wish realm. It did seem like something they had forgotten when the Evil Queen was sent there.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎