Riverdale "Chapter Thirteen: The Sweet Hereafter"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverdale "Chapter Thirteen: The Sweet Hereafter"

What did you think?

My cable signal was out before the episode started, but I'll chime in once I catch up.
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

Was right about the Blossom business being a front for drug smuggling.

Really felt for Cheryl this week.

Really disliked that Veronica and the others left Cheryl unsupervised. The girl had just attempted suicide and here they just leave her alone and head off to the Jubilee. None of them seemed concerned that she might try it again. And they even cover it up. The girl's attempted suicide. She needs to be supervised.

Like that Betty attempted to publish her article in her parents paper, not just the school paper. I'm surprised she managed to get it published in the school paper. Don't schools screen the content? Would've been interesting if had Betty set up her own online newspaper, to publish it.

So, Betty has a brother out there somewhere. Would be messed up if he turns out to be that robber at Pop's.

So, will Molly Ringwald be back next season? Or will Archie also be placed in foster care?

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
      Really disliked that Veronica and the others left Cheryl unsupervised. The girl had just attempted suicide and here they just leave her alone and head off to the Jubilee. None of them seemed concerned that she might try it again. And they even cover it up. The girl's attempted suicide. She needs to be supervised.
      I didn't like how her mother walked in and was like, "What's she doing here?," like a complete b****. Why didn't Veronica tell her instead of saying she had an "accident?"

Betty has a brother out there somewhere. Would be messed up if he turns out to be that robber at Pop's.
      It could also be somebody she already knows, even though that would be a little ridiculous. He could be the one who vandalized her locker, too.

will Molly Ringwald be back next season? Or will Archie also be placed in foster care?
      You know, I think Fred will survive. He doesn't necessarily have to die for it to propel Archie's story forward. It would still change Archie. Besides, with Hiram showing up next season, he'll need somebody to bounce off of (besides Hermione and Veronica). I'm sure Fred will make it. It does open the door for Ringwald to return, at least while Fred heals. She wasn't used nearly as much as I had hoped.

As to who did it, Hiram seems like the prime suspect (He told Hermione to buy Fred out and he declined).

All in all, I thought it was pretty good (I gave it a 7). The only thing I didn't like was Archie singing at the Jubilee. The musical element just doesn't work and needs to be dropped. If they really want it, they should just keep that with Josie.

Another thing that irked me was Sheriff Keller. Was I the only one who noticed that—all of a sudden—he had a Southern accent (during the jail scene with F.P.)? Oh, and: Did anybody notice that F.P. was holding what looked like a Sabrina, The Teenage Witch comic book (during the montage)?...

I'll watch the Season 2 Premiere for sure, but I don't know if I'll watch the whole season.

Comment

When I first heard about this show, I thought it would be one I would avoid because it just wasn't for me. I gave it chance though since I watch Supernatural on Thursdays and have nothing before that.....the show turned out to be one of my favorites. I know the ratings for it say otherwise, but I think the first season was a success and it kept me hooked and entertained so I'll definitely re-watch it on Netflix and be around for season 2!

As for who hired that guy to shoot Archie's dad, I really doubt it was Hiram Lodge....it's just too obvious. I don't know for sure who it did and I'm sure I'll be proven wrong, but I just don't think it was him. I'm sure Hiram will "try" to turn good for Veronica, but will be rejected by others and that will in turn keep him sort of evil during season 2.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎