Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon a Time Renewed for Season 7!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon a Time Renewed for Season 7!

Once will return with a new chapter; a reboot of sorts

http://www.ksitetv.com/once-upon-a-t...ason-7/151857/

I read about this yesterday. I was relieved.

Now, it's being reported that Rebecca Mader (Zelena) is not returning (It was a creative decision, not her choice).

I couldn't stand Zelena at first, but having her lose her magic was one of the best things they ever did for the character. I really started to like her and now she won't be back.

It kind of sucks.

I still don't understand why they want to keep Hook on the show if Morrison isn't going to be involved.

Comment

It's official... original cast members Ginny Goodwin, Josh Dallas and Jared Gilmore (which leads me to believe that one of the new characters is an adult Henry), plus Emilie de Ravin (who made her debut midway through Season 1), will not be returning as series regulars; along with Jennifer Morrison and Rebecca Mader.

Comment

Will be sad to see them go... exept for Henry (a few episodes ago, he was only two scenes and literally all he did was sit on a couch). At the same time, I understand the need to phase them out. I think every character on most shows have a certain mileage of potential. Get past it and you start repeating yourself. The character makes the same mistakes and learns the same lesson, over and over again. And, when the show started, it was all about bringing back the happy endings. Well, it's six years later. How much longer will they have to wait, before they get their happy endings?

It makes sense for some of the characters to get their happy endings, while new heroes begin to emerge. Given that they've established that there've been past saviors, a new savior could emerge, with Emma's ultimate destiny having been fullfilled.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
          It's official... original cast members Ginny Goodwin, Josh Dallas and Jared Gilmore (which leads me to believe that one of the new characters is an adult Henry), plus Emilie de Ravin (who made her debut midway through Season 1), will not be returning as series regulars; along with Jennifer Morrison and Rebecca Mader.
          That sure frees up a lot of money for Season 7's budget, for sure. I wonder how many vacancies will be filled?

Originally posted by jon-el87
          Will be sad to see them go... exept for Henry (a few episodes ago, he was only two scenes and literally all he did was sit on a couch).
          Yeah, he was definitely phoning it in there... If his story continues as an adult (as has been rumored), I'd be ok with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
            That sure frees up a lot of money for Season 7's budget, for sure. I wonder how many vacancies will be filled?
            They're going to fill two of the six vacancies left from the departing cast so, I'm curious, will they give more screentime to some of the minor characters (e.g. Leroy, Granny, Archie), will they just introduce other characters and/or like you stated with the extra cash, add better effects (it has always been so obvious/ bugged me when they've used blue screen; for example when they'd do flashbacks of Regina/The Charmings' castles; especially when they'd pan out to show us the entire room)?

Yeah, he was definitely phoning it in there... If his story continues as an adult (as has been rumored), I'd be ok with it.
            Supposedly, they introduce those new characters at the opening of the finale (I assume before the "enchanted forest clip" like every episode) so, maybe their names are said.
            Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-12-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

I've been reading all the comments on TVLine and they are not favorable for the most part. I'm in the minority but, I'm excited for a revamp of the series especially with how convoluted the series would get where everyone was related to everyone else and/or Rumple had his hand in everyone's story. Maybe, they can give the series new blood and focus on a few characters.

It's called "Once Upon a Time" not the "Emma Swan and the Charmings". I think they've been setting up this reboot the entire season with the notion that there have been "other saviors" before Emma and maybe a new one will take the mantle next season.

Comment

I'm seriously starting to once again doubt the sanity of some of the people who label themselves as fans of the show, particularly since each and every one of the departing cast members have made it clear that they themselves bear no I'll will towards Adam and Eddy for taking the series in a new direction.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎