No announcement yet.

What happened to the healing Herb's

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the healing Herb's

Oliver use to have them in the arrow cave and they seem to have written them off the show after season 3/4 I would like to see them bring them back into the show.

I think the last time we saw them was in 3x09. Oliver put a pouch that looked like the one containing the herbs into his knapsack before talking with Felicity and leaving.

Comment

They retired after 3.10 because they couldn't measure up to the amazing healing powers of Penicillin tea.

Comment

Or maybe he used all the special herb IN the special tea?

Honestly, he should have skipped this vigilante stuff if he wanted to save the world and just gathered up the rare pharmiceuticals he'd been exposed to. It would also do wonders for his family fortune.

Comment

It's something interesting from season 1, so it must be ignored or killed off, like all things like it. Have a very great day!

God bless you all!

Comment

Originally posted by Dagenspear
            It's something interesting from season 1, so it must be ignored or killed off, like all things like it. Have a very great day!

God bless you all!
            To be fair, it was a small bag. He had to run out eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by BkWurm1
              Or maybe he used all the special herb IN the special tea?
              Quite possible. Still why didn't they use it against the gas?

Honestly, he should have skipped this vigilante stuff if he wanted to save the world and just gathered up the rare pharmiceuticals he'd been exposed to. It would also do wonders for his family fortune.
              I wonder about that, too. Maybe there is not all that much or it just grows on the island or he does not know how to harvest it. Or he simply didn't have that idea.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎