No announcement yet.

Riverdale "Chapter Twelve: Anatomy of a Murder"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jon-el87
    Wasn't really shocked or surprised by the reveal of who killed Jason. Was more shocked about the Blossom-Cooper reveal.
    Same here, jon-el87. I literally yelled, "What?!" at the screen.

The relationship between Polly and Jason claims another notch on the ick factor when you realize that both of them would be 3rd cousins once removed to their own children and vice versa. That's just gross...

We're not all in the same timezone.
    As for me, I prefer watching all my shows without distractions (so I can really absorb the plotlines).

When Keller found Clifford's body in the barn, two of the barrels had been opened and revealed to contain what sure looked like drugs (which I suspected might be the case, during the scene between Cheryl and her mom). The maple syrup business has likely served as a front for drug smuggling.
    Wow, I'm as blind as a bat. I was too busy staring at his dangling body to even notice anything in the background. I might have to take another look at the episode and see if I can spot that. That makes SO much more sense. I think I had the right idea, though. Good catch, jon-el87!

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
      Same here, jon-el87. I literally yelled, "What?!" at the screen.

The relationship between Polly and Jason claims another notch on the ick factor when you realize that both of them would be 3rd cousins once removed to their own children and vice versa. That's just gross...

Is it just my impression, or was this episode an example of worst writing ever ?

Comment

I'm mentioning this here because I can't think of anywhere else to put it, but it can officially be said that, contrary to rumored "spoilers", Sabrina the Teenage Witch IS NOT showing up on the show in next week's episode.

Not only were the "spoilers" that gave rise to rumors about her imminent arrival proven to be false with the revelation of Clifford Blossom as Jason's murderer (said "spoilers" had claimed it was Hal), Marisol Nichols (Hermione Lodge) was a guest on the Afterbuzz TV Network's dedicated Riverdale aftershow yesterday evening (Thursday) and flat-out debunked the Sabrina rumors, stating that the introduction of a character like Sabrina would happen "seasons down the line".

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎