No announcement yet.

Savitar's Identity Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pside15
    Well, the infinite Earth thing won't play into it. The Barry that stepped out of the Savitar suit is the same Earth 1 Barry we've been watching, which is how KF knew word for word what current Barry was going to say to her. Savitar Barry was able to tell her, which means he has lived through that same exact moment. So therefore he is the same person.

It seems to me they were going to go some direction with Savitar and the Philosopher's stone but then decided to change it up for whatever reason. I hope that's not the case and they have a logical explanation in the next 3 episodes because I honestly couldn't stand the reveal. It literally made me feel sick. There better be some even bigger twist coming that erases all the crap they just dumped on the Barry Allen character.
    Its whats confusing about infinite Earths. your not sure where the divergents occurs. In this case look at 2024 Barry Not being the flash all mopey and stuff few more years Savitar might result then Present day Barry jumps forward and pushes him 2024 Barry to Flash again. What if Present Barry didn't jump forward 2024 Barry knows everything present Barry went through... either case.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow_47
      But are we watching the same Earth 1 that we've been watching? What if this is an alternate Earth 1 that RF somehow manipulated Barry into creating, and our Earth 1 Barry is in the wrong reality?

Interesting thought. I still do think that what the RF said to Barry after he killed Nora again to "fix" Flashpoint will come into play. He knew things wouldn't be back to the way they were supposed to be for Barry.

In

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
        So it turns out Savitar is a future Barry. So now what? Does he really want to kill Iris? Why hurt his own self?
        There are many alternate versions of future Barry. We don't know yet which one Savitar is. So, in a way, his identity has not been fully revealed.

Comment

This article is really interesting.http://www.scifipulse.net/dc-musings...vitar-paradox/

Comment

Originally posted by Mbruno
            There are many alternate versions of future Barry. We don't know yet which one Savitar is. So, in a way, his identity has not been fully revealed.
            Especially if it is the Barry from the original timeline before the RF went back in time and tried to kill young Barry. If that timeline continued, "OTL Barry" would have grown up with his parents and would probably not have been close to the West family at all. Because Thawne (as Wells) accelerated the test of the particle accelerator, our Barry got his power several years earlier than he normally would have. That would make OTL Barry a "Future" Flash, who could have got his powers from the Philosopher's Stone in the OTL. That would have been the Barry trapped in the Speed Force and when Flashpoint occurred, he saw his means of escape.

Comment

Originally posted by shy175223
              Writer is not correct though, according to leaked photos (spoilers below)

Jay is already free from the speed force by the time the funeral takes place, and Barry is present as well, (so Barry doesn't kill himself to make sure that Savitar is erased).

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎