Clear All

• Maze of Uncertainty.

Latest story posted to fanfiction.net.

---

Author: Bally
    Title: Maze of Uncertainty
    Rating: K
    Genre: Angst

Summary: AU version of events starting from the wedding reception in 8x10 (Bride) as Clark returns to Smallville having taken care of Doomsday at the Fortress, and removed Brainiac from Chloe with the help of the Legion. He needs some advice and also has some news to share.

Author’s Note: I do not own the characters. This story tweaks the ending of the episode from the point Doomsday crashes the reception, after which the story goes in a completely different direction to the rest of the series. While I haven’t written any of the Chloe/Brainiac aspect here, or Clark’s battle with Doomsday, the reader can assume that the events of 8x11 (Legion) and the Doomsday battle still take place, only at the Fortress instead of Smallville and Metropolis. I’m concentrating on the aftermath rather than those events themselves.

---

As always, thanks for reading and reviewing. Enjoy!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12468014/1/MAZE-OF-UNCERTAINTY

Hi Bally,
    my reply is on fanfiction, not been on either site for a while been very busy, but I did enjoy this tale.
    i have to get back to the writing, have loads of ideas and started a few but trying to get well into them before posting as most a multi chapter fics. But life is one ongoing merry go round, it's a constant.

Comment

Hey Tboy1971, as always I am grateful that people are reading my stuff. If they wish to comment and review, then even better.

It's kind of hard to comment on this one without giving the game away, but what you've said I've captured here are things that I wanted to capture so I'm glad you noticed that. There wasn't any need for me to write much reaction because that is best left in the mind of the reader in this case.

Comment

A much more satisfying ending Bally. I won't say much more here, don't want to give anything away!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words over on ff, clarkfan325. You kind of need to put spoiler tags around your comments though as they give away the plot!

Comment

??

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎