Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Where Bluebirds Fly?"

What did you think?

Edit: I gave it a 7.

It was ok, just not as good as last week.

A lot of it felt like stalling, but that's kind of what you get before a Season Finale anyway.

I don't know. Zelena "sacrificing" her magic didn't make her anymore sympathetic to me. I do wonder if she's really powerfess or does she just have to buld her magic up again?

The Charmings bickering about the wedding was slightly amusing...

I am curious as to what TBF's secret is, though (I'm guessing it has to do with The Dark Curse. To create it, did she have to give up what she "loved" most, which would've been Rumple?)

I just hope the next episode moves the main arc forward.
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

I thought the Tinman/Cowardly Lion origin story was done well. Though, does this mean Dorothy returns/returned to Oz eventually?

Originally posted by Aries83
    I don't know. Zelena "sacrificing" her magic didn't make her anymore sympathetic to me. I do wonder if she's really powerfess or does she just have to buld her magic up again?
    They never seem to progress with Zelena. She's always this green eyed jealousy creature, who thinks she is always owed something but, never learns. I don't know if giving her powers up will actually change her until the next situation.

Anyway,

The Black Fairy is scared that Blue will tell Rumple the reason he was abandoned?!?!

Comment

No doubt Zelena will regain the magic. Probably before the end of the season.

I like that Zelena got a babysitter, before going off to confront the Black Fairy. Sometimes it feels like writers on shows, that insists on the characters having kids/babies, just forget that they exist, whenever the plot requires the parents to be available. The parents appear onscreen, but the kid is nowhere to be found and there is no explaination for where the kid is, nor who is currently watching them.

On a Zelena related topic, today is Rebecca Mader's birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
        I thought the Tinman/Cowardly Lion origin story was done well. Though, does this mean Dorothy returns/returned to Oz eventually?
        That's how I took it. Probably another Zelena flashback we haven't seen yet.

They never seem to progress with Zelena. She's always this green eyed jealousy creature, who thinks she is always owed something but, never learns. I don't know if giving her powers up will actually change her until the next situation.
        I agree. They've tempered her a little bit, but as we saw, she still acted the same way she did when she first showed up in Storybrooke. Hopefully, she'll get more depth as she adapts to being powerless/weakened.

The Black Fairy is scared that Blue will tell Rumple the reason he was abandoned?!?!
        There must be something we don't know yet. Otherwise, I have no idea why she'd be so nervous.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎