Happy 40th Birthday Tom Welling!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 40th Birthday Tom Welling!

Dear Tom, “Just Some Guy”,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! The happiest wishes and fondest thoughts too; I have today, tomorrow, and always of you. The joys of a beautiful birthday, the warmth of real happiness too, all that is lovely and good is wished now and forever for you. This year is a very special birthday that culminates four decades of a life in which I hope you have had many great experiences. As Pam Brown says, “Forty is the time you think ‘where on earth did all these years go?’ And decide to cram more into the next forty.” I wish you many happy years to come, and may all your dreams, desires, wishes, and wants be granted. I hope you have a wonderful birthday with the ones you love most, and they should know how lucky they are to have someone so SOOOOO special in their life. Happy 40th Birthday!

Tom, you are the most GORGEOUS man I have ever seen, but it seems you are not too fond of selfies. Please post more on your Instagram! You may want to be ‘just an ordinary guy’, but that is not an ordinary fact for me! I think you are so amazingly brilliant in your whole nature of being calm, certain, civil, cool, and cute! I wish you could see through my eyes and know that it is an absolute pleasure for me to see you mature from the boy you were, to the guy you are, and to the perfect man I know you can be. I am really hoping you will keep posting on social media because I look upto you in so many different ways, and it is very nice to learn little details about the real life of @TomWelling. Thanks a lot for joining us on the Internet. Even though, you haven’t posted since New Year’s, not a day has gone by when I haven’t checked your account in the desperate wanting of the fated and blessed day when there will be something new from you.

SMALLVILLE FOREVER! I have absolutely no intention of letting go of this awesome life-altering education for me. “It’s funny how life can take new meaning. You came and changed what I believed in. The world on the outside’s trying to pull me in, but they can’t touch me cause I’ve got you.”No matter how many others attempt to surpass the glory, none of them can even try to take the place. As the saying goes, “There’s a reason it’s called THE BEST.” Every day, your incomparable performance saves me. Now, I cherish every moment of you on screen. Smallville Lived when you launched your “Limited “No Flights No Tights” Tee”. Unfortunately, I was not lucky enough to get any one of the T-Shirts, but I never thought this would be the way I would see your Sexy-Self in Clark Kent glasses again! Congratulations! Now, I can add DESIGNER along with model, actor, director, producer, and not to forget, The Man Of My Dreams, whom I desperately want to become a reality, to the list of my Role-Model! Looking forward to you launching your own clothing label soon: Welling Wear! Maybe one day, I can say, “I am wearing Tom Welling!”
    “I thought I had it all figured out, how to move on.” But, if I had known that you were literally ONLY going to act “sporadically”, I would have thought twice, maybe thrice, before allowing the series to wrap six years ago. Nevertheless, you have proven your exceptionally talented acting skills with limited but compelling performances in Parkland, Draft Day, and The Choice. Thanks again for heavily promoting all three films. Your insightful interviews really do help pass these long seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years of waiting and waiting, and awaiting and waiting and worrying about when will you get back to work. It sucks that you didn’t get the “final green light to shoot the pilot” for Section 13. It would have been super awesome to see you on a new TV show as a “CIA Operative” turned ‘private black-ops officer’. I hate these damn networks who find new and improved ways to screw viewers over!

I would love to proudly proclaim that I first saw you in “Judging Amy” or even better, “Picture Perfect”, which you totally are, by the way, BUT I first saw you in Cheaper By The Dozen and was thrilled to hear about the sequel, Cheaper By The Dozen 2. Even though you had some concerns about The Fog, it is still one of my favorite films. I surprisingly especially enjoyed Hellcats, and I’m looking forward to more projects coming from your production company, Tom Welling Productions! It’s been two years, five months, twenty-six days and counting since you filmed your latest project. Please come back. I am missing you like crazy. “I want more, Tom.”Hopefully, everything will work out well in your personal life, and fingers and toes crossed for your professional life to flourish because I want you to be SUCCESSFUL in every single aspect of your life.

Sometimes the moments we spent our life searching for, have already passed. But, sometimes the best part of life we wait for is, yet to come. Like Bonnie Prudden says, “You can’t turn back the clock, but you can wind it up again.”I have been wishing you for more than a decade now, and I am hoping you have somehow received my wishes. Just remember, “Forty Is Life’s Golden Age.” Four Zero But You Are Still My Priceless Hero! I LOVE YOU TOM! And, these are roughly a thousand words expressing myself because this is the one time of the year when I take the time to write out and try to explain how I really truly do feel about you. “It’s only words, but words are all I have.” Happy Birthday, Tom!

Loving You Too Much,
    XOXOXOXOXO
    XOXOXOXOXO
    Fatima A. Tom Welling Fan!
    Still Stuck In Lahore, Pakistan.

P.S. COME BACK, TOM!!!!!I don’t know what to do anymore to get you back in my life again. One thing is for sure: “I don’t give up!”, and “I will never leave you. My love is for life, so taking things for granted was never my style.” “You are the one.” “I’m doing this all for you.” So, Enjoy Your Day And Have A Wonderful Birthday!

Happy 41st Birthday Tom Welling!

Dear Mr. Tom Welling, Tom,

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a very special day with your special loved ones, and I wish they will do everything in their power to make your day extra special. May you always remember & regard the spectacular moments and never have any regrets or remorse. You deserve this & so much more for everything that you have brought into my life! I thought about sending you my 31st Birthday message, which I regret to this day I don't think you ever received; ten years ago, I was unable to meet the deadline. I actually found the message written down in some old papers, but it was just too damn short! Hoping only good happy things come your way that make you completely satisfied, stated, content, and fulfilled. In the words of William Lyon Phelps," The belief that youth is the happiest time of life is founded on a fallacy. The happiest person is the person who thinks the most interesting thoughts, and we grow happier as we grow older." Happy 41st Birthday!

Thank you for being more active on social media. No one can take a better photo of you than you! Even though, you removed 14 Instagram posts, it’s great to see you doing all sorts of new things. I’ve noticed that you like posts& comment, follow accounts and like comments, and I’m sure there is much more going on there too! It is super amazing to be able to get an insight into the real @TomWelling and see what interests appeal to you. I have yet to get any one of my posts liked, but if there's one latest thing I have learned is to “Just Try. You just gotta try."

Smallville Is...FOREVER! It still lives in my heart, and I smile knowing that ‘nothing good is ever lost’. 2018 marks the year when we got a glimpse into your version of the future Clark Kent/Superman, with “Just tell the minister, I’m gonna be a few a minutes late.” It’s perfectly fitting that this year you finally joined the convention circuit. I’m grateful to you for providing countless fans the chance to meet you as you get to see how much this FANTASTIC series means so much to so many all around the world. I know you “like to travel”, so I hope you always will have safe trips. It’s AWESOME hearing you reminisce about the show and recall different moments. Iam amazed at how amazingly you are able to answer repeated questions each time in a new, fresh, and interesting way. In your "Inside Of You" epic interview, you explained exactly how much hard work being a part of this show was, so that complete realization has made even more thankful. For all your hard work, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I assure you I hold it to an inestimable value while I watch every single scene of SMALLVILLE! You are super, man!

THANK YOU for coming back with Lucifer. Lieutenant Marcus Pierce AKA Cain is a character all on his own, "The Hero Of His Own Story". You said you’re “a fan of this show”, but I am ONLY watching season three for you! I’m anxiously waiting for the ending episodes, as I haven't been this excited for a final five since 2011. Feels like you are almost playing a different character in each episode, if that makes any sense; but it looks like you have just brought many different layers to the complexity of this one role. You can never tell what's on his mind or what he will do next. Each line is delivered exquisitely in your deep, excellent, voice, and I commend you on portraying a range of emotions phenomenally! All the outfits fit well, and the LA sunshine really does help the breath-taking views! I’m wonderfully surprised to see you are exceeding yourself scene by scene! The least surprising fact is that you look out of this world! Some scenes were different, while others were scream-worthy familiar, but the evolution of the character during the short period of screen time has been remarkable and as expected it was 'an interesting ride for sure'.

I still find you absolutely amazing, beyond beautiful, charmingly charismatic, deliciously dashing, fantastically fabulous, enchantingly exceptional, greatly gorgeous, hellishly handsome! You did lots of different things this year. It'd be difficult to thank you for each & every single one like.... individually, so I'll suffice myself enough to say: Thank You For Everything! After a very long time, it has been a very eventful time! While you say "Sometimes we have more than four Toms on set..." there is only one Tom for me! I am looking forward to your new projects in acting, directing, and producing, as well as some good news from Tom Welling Productions. I hope to see you in more movies after Parkland, Draft Day & THE Choice. I want you to NOW get the recognition that you so rightfully deserve, because you are super talented. I wish this venture creates prosperous opportunities for you down the road.

It’s lovely to know that you’ve “had a change of heart” because “those who never change their mind, never changed anything.” This is your time. Don't waste any more thoughts worrying. “Draw breath and rediscover little things.” I hope you find all going well in every single aspect of your personal, professional, and private life, for I continually long to hear the best without rest. You mean the world to me; so I wish you wealth, longevity, health, virtue, & peace…as well as the sixth happiness, the one you find out for yourself, because each person decides in his own heart what it truly is. I LOVE YOU TOM!! “Love is always a good thing.” “IN big ways, in small ways, I'm always thinking of you because you are the reason for all that I say and do. You've got to believe that it's true." Forty-One. So.. From Now On...Have More Fun! Happy Birthday, Tom!!

Sending you lots of love,
    XOXOXOXOXO
    Fatima A. Tom Welling Fan!
    From Lahore, Pakistan!

P.S. For the first time in forever, your birthday is going to rise with you before it does with me. It feels great to know that you are so much closer, or in fact, you are actually ahead of me right now. Maybe you can come back in time... Today, yesterday, tomorrow, I am thinking of you, and waiting for you. TW TW TW = Tom Welling's Totally Worth The Wait! Once Again, Happy Birthday! Have A Joyous Day!

Comment

Dear Mr. Tom Welling, THE MAN,

Happy Birthday! It's the time of the year when I try to share some of my feelings, gratitude, hopes, dreams, and wishes. I know some of this feels repetitive, but the truth is that things DO change. This past year has all been about changes, and a few BIG changes have really defined the new meaning of LIFE! Life is truly precious and beautiful, and I wish you the BEST LIFE that you could ever imagine. May this birthday bring you all the love you have been searching for all of your life- you deserve it, and you know it. Please don't change the way you are because there's nothing about you I would change. I hope you will enjoy the day to the full the way you desire, and I want your family and friends to go all out to show you how special you are!! You grow wiser with every single passing day. As Joanna Field said, “I began to have an idea of my life, not as the slow shaping of achievement to fit my preconceived purposes but as the gradual discovery and growth of a purpose which I did not know.” Happy 42nd Birthday!

There are so many different things to congratulate you for, but the biggest reason starts with this quote: “Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone very special to be a Dad.” I have always known that you are the MOST SPECIAL, and I am so so so so so so so so so so happy to see that you have been given the chance to prove that for all the days to come. “I’ve wanted this to happen for so long; it’s hard to believe it actually is.” Don’t worry because step by step, everything will fall into place. “In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn, you’ll find your place beside the ones you love. And, all the things you dreamed of, the visions that you saw, well, the time has drawn them near now, and it’s yours to claim it all.” I excitedly wait to see many more memorable moments!

THANK YOU ALWAYS IN ALL WAYS FOR SMALLVILLE! The best television show in the entire universe has your name on it, and there’s a reason it’s called THE BEST! Even after re-runs for all these years, you still take my breath away with S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G performances! No matter what anyone says, your portrayal of Clark Kent & Super (without the booooooooo) Man is incomparable. It’s an absolute amazing honor to see you attend conventions and talk about ‘the good old days’. Your insights are so insightful! The reunions are legendary and hoping for more and more actors, so more stories are allowed to be shared! “We can share our dreams coming true.” Thanks for saying “Yes” to the opportunity for so many lucky people to get their chance to meet you! “PURE EVIL” seemed like a wholesome exercise in its own unique way. I will never know how great they taste, but the artwork was just awesome! I miss Clark enough, and I’m keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the right place in time for you to reprise the role as soon as possible, but even Time didn’t have the answer to “How long is soon?” “No, I can’t let you go. You’re a part of me now.” “This will never change.” “And, I don’t wanna know the reason why I can’t stay forever like this.”

Love your scenes in all seventeen episodes of Lucifer! For the sake of trivia, you are credited for twenty-two because that’s the number that was meant for you! I heard that you want to go back, but they haven’t asked you, yet, so I personally would love to see you play around with Cain again as well as the handsome Lieutenant Marcus Pierce, even in a separate show: “ The Pierce Prequel”. You did a phenomenal job as The Sinnerman, the character that you were all along, and I enjoyed your entire trajectory very much. “The Last Heartbreak” is probably my favorite! I have been able to note that a lot of meaningful highlights occurred around the filming and the airing of that particular episode. I have had the chance to watch the entire series by now, and it is a good show that’s ‘fun & light’, so you should be a proud fan for saving it!

I greatly appreciate that you take the time to hang around social media. It is an imperative part of my morning routine to check you out on Instagram! I have accepted that you will post when you want to, but I feel exhilarated each time a new post appears. I await your first live story, a series post, and MY first liked post. Enjoying all the activity with posts, re-posts, comments, following, certain hashtags followed, and you keep me on my toes, as I have to keep a watchful eye on all the posts that you omit from your feed! I find everything interesting, invigorating, and innovating. Wishing you will join Twitter too because as far as I am concerned the first two letters in “TWEET” stand for Tom Welling!

In Layman’s terms, you are hotter than hell, more mature, yet still simply beautiful. Your outfit choices are very interesting for me. I am eternally grateful to you for switching out the Saddle Club caps as you continue to ROCK them all around the world, especially in “all fifty-four states”! Those double-pocketed shirts are an eye-opener, along with the military and cowboy styles! You mentioned that you are “about to go to South Africa for six months” to shoot a new project. I have no idea how you plan to manage filming, family, friends, fun, and fans, but I do know that you are amazing, brilliant, confident, determined, extraordinary, and fantastic, not to mention gorgeousssssssssssssssssssssssss, & hard-working, so I am sure that you will find a way to figure out how to find the balance. I know whatever the show is: ‘Soldiers Of Fortune’ aka ‘The Professionals’, I will be watching for one reason only, and I will let you guess what that is!

You know that you mean the world to me. Glad things are looking up for you. “That’s The Way I Like It.” Stay above 93.4?%, and do the things you want to do. Don’t allow anyone to interfere with what you want. Whether you are an actor, director and/or producer from Tom Welling Productions, I am a HUGE FAN of all your endeavors! The difference between good and great is that I believe you are exceptional!!!!! I really want you to be rewarded for all your efforts now. Besides projects on the small screen with television, I still long to see you be a part of more films on the big screen after Parkland, Draft Day, and THE Choice. I wish you everything that you need forever. I am hoping health, wealth, prosperity, and happiness finds you well in your personal, professional, private & pure life “because I love you; I LOVE YOU”, TOM!!! Forty-Two! I am so proud of you! Happy Birthday, Tom!!!

Still loving you from Lahore, Pakistan,
      Fatima
      XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. Travel Far – Safe Travels! I hope you will get all my messages! - “Don’t you understand, I’ll. Never. Stop. I can wait until the end of time.” "We can get it back again if you don't say it's the end." For now, I know that you need to celebrate well surrounded with your loves, lovelies, and loved ones. Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! “Close your eyes; make a wish. This could last forever.” I WISH YOU PURE JOY, TOM!!!

Comment

Dear Mr. Tom Welling, Husband & Father,

Happy Birthday! It is yet again the time when I feel like I should "stop & smell the roses" to reflect on all the different things that have happened this past year and the two decades before because you have changed my life for the better. That is for sure! I hope you will enjoy a good birthday, and I wish all your wishes come true. "We live in unprecedented times." The most certain thing at the moment is NOW. So, I will start with a blessing. May you always be happy with your life, Tom. May you never have to say "if only" in your life. May you have everything your heart desires. Always remember Tom, that someone sitting 7,828 miles away is very happy for you are happy. As Henry David Thoreau said, "Live in each season as it passes, breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each." Happy 43rd Birthday!

I wish I could have attended your beautiful wedding! Congratulations of resuming the role as THE MAN of the house-hold! Life is all about change and growth, but mostly about growing with every change which crosses your path. You've been given a second chance to have a full life and to be different & better than you ever were before. You are still the most GORGEOUS guy in the whole world, "the most desired and most loved one." You are so unique and so very VERY special to me, so I try hard enough to use all these words to convey that fact. You're an ideal, just a kind of lovely man that makes confidence look so natural yet so over-all PERFECT! As John Keats said, "A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness." It is a continued pleasure to see you mature from Tommy to Tom to Tom Welling, the Dad of a beautiful baby boy, the cutest blessing and a true gift. Your son will take you to "the highest high; love is unpredictable!" Glad that you'd 'like to' have more', and I wish that you will soon! Looking ahead to all the heartwarming moments!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for reprising the role of Clark Kent in "Crisis On Infinite Earths" because it's AMAZINGLY AWESOME to hear your masculine voice again which is soooooooooo soothing for the soul! Your four full minutes and four seconds reminded me how much I love ALL TEN SEASONS OF SMALLVILLE! Your performance portraying the iconic role is memorable, magnificent, mesmerizing, & marvelous! Tom, To Me, You Are "Still Stronger" & no matter what the so-called "critics" say, you were, you are, you always will be in all ways, Super, Man! "The suit doesn't make the hero. Strength doesn't make a hero. True heroes stand up for what they believe." "That is worth more than any super power." Enjoying all the reunions at conventions, all over the world! The lucky fans who meet you have good stories to share about how great of a handsome guy you are in person! I have to catch up to a lot of the goodies shared, and I plan to do that soon. Hoping to FINALLY get some good news about "Smallville: The Animated Series", based on the Season 11 comics.

I am really really really really REALLY excited to see you as Captain Vincent Corbo in ten strong episodes of "PROFESSIONALS" as the "trailer out there somewhere" has gotten me even more interested! I know it will be energizing to see almost one hundred days of hard work of production in Ireland & South Africa, and only you know how many more man hours you invested in this series. You mentioned, "Hopefully, we're gonna have that out, this summer.", and I think August, 2020 might be the lucky month! Still waiting on more details, but no matter what, I will find a good way to watch! You described it as "An A-Team meets Ocean's Eleven kinda fun, action, drama thing." Hopefully, it's going to be as explosive as it sounds, and make me go 'BOOM! BOOM!!' I've been waiting to see you in something new for a while, almost two years! However, whilst waiting, I'm still enjoying all your scenes in "Lucifer" because that's "such a fun show", and if I haven't said it enough, you were FANTASTICALLY STUNNING AND INCREDIBLY AMAZING in every single scene. Like your style in the different personalities you portrayed in just one character! The last scenes in "The Angel Of San Bernardino" is PHENOMENAL work! In a perfect world, it would be awesome if you somehow get the chance to reprise the role of Lieutenant Marcus Pierce/Cain/The Sinnerman before the series wraps!

Enjoy any interaction that I get from you on Instagram. LOVE it when you post! Thanks for leaving 43 posts; right now, that sounds like a great number! Try to expand your social media skills and join me on Twitter. Your presence and participation will make my tweets much more lively & fun! I almost lost my decade's running account, but you will be glad to know that I still have it. If you had anything to do with that, then THANK YOU! I am still awaiting for your FIRST LIVE Story, a series post, and MY first liked post from any/all of the accounts I update on! All good things come to those who wait, and sometimes, if you wait just a little bit longer, the things you've waited for might turn out to be something greater than I or anyone else could have ever even imagined. Daily interested to see anything & everything that you take the time to share. I saw your following count drop from 261 to 34 to 1, and that's THE ONE you really need "to hold you and make sure that you'll be all right."

I know it might be too early to say these three magical which are: "I Miss You", but day by day, things are getting harder. I need to make a plan to find a solution. For instance, I am planning to re-watch "Hellcats" as well as check out, for the first time in forever, your six episodes on "Judging Amy" since previously, I had seen your scenes only! Wishing you will also figure out a way to stay connected and keep in touch because you know I need to see/hear from you! Sooner or later, I will try my own patience. I think you should know by now that I Am A HUGE FAN of all your work, as actor, director and as producer with Tom Welling Productions, and I want you to do more as soon as possible on both the small screen & big screen after Parkland, Draft Day, and THE Choice! "And, I'll wait for you now while you turn things around. I will wait for you now to be ready, when you are."

"I have met ONLY ONE HERO in my lifetime; you give me the strength and courage to survive; give me the power to smile every day; now it's my turn to at least try to make you smile." This is your time since a whole new life lies before your eyes. I wish you nothing but the absolute best in all aspects of your pure personal, purely professional, and purest private life. Be Well! Live Well! Enjoy! Even when voices ask me to give up, I will never give up on you. "I can't love anyone else, Tom; I only love you." I LOVE YOU! Forty-Three! Still Loved By Me! Happy Birthday, Tom!!!!
        Warmly Wishing You Well From Lahore, Pakistan,
        Fatima
        XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. Don't worry about a thing. Every single thing will just fine. I hope you will read all my messages! "I'm going crazy just to let you know. You'll be amazed how much I love you so. When I get my hands on you, I won't let go. This time, I know it's for real." For now, I know you need to celebrate a wonderful birthday with your family. Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! "I lay my love on you. It's all I wanna do." HAVE A GREAT DAY, TOM!!!!

Comment

Dear Mr. Tom Welling, A Better Man,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! This tough crazy year has flown by and yet this birthday is once again like no other. Since 'being a fan is an actual lifestyle', no matter what is going on in reality, I am always thinking of you. I wish all good things find you in all ways, and wishing to see the wonderful blessings of the universe fulfill you in unimaginable ways. I have tried my very best to keep up with my traditions, and even though this year was a tight fit, I want to begin with the ultimate wish for you to carry on with your traditions as you create new ones with your family, friends, loved ones, and the special people that enrich your life. May you treasure every lovely moment even in the simplest way. As Gloria Naylor says, "And so what I've learned in the last twenty years is that I am the sole judge and jury about what my limits will be. And, as I look toward the horizon of the next twenty years, it is no...no limit. With that kind of knowledge, I've grown as old as I can possibly be; the aging has stopped here, and now I just grow better." Grow Better, Tom! Happy 44th Birthday!

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN AND AGAIN! Thanks for sharing the wonderful joyous news, and I am so so so so so happy to learn that 'you have another kid on the way', and you are gonna be a Dad again!!!!!! Your son is so lucky to have you as his father, and the new babe is also going to be very lucky too! Congratulations also on moving out and up to Northern California and settling down in a picturesque perfect place and having a ranch/farm. I am glad that you are expanding your family in more ways than one as you guys are growing, glowing and blossoming! You are truly blessed and you know that! The time is flying, so my thoughts are with all four of you! In advance, I wish you everything you need and rest assured: "You are an amazing person, and you can handle this, Tom." Being a loving husband and extremely loving Dad is sometimes the true measure of a man, and when you add on your attractive and dashing looks [I literally want to place your photo under the definition of Tall, Dark & Handsome!], you become "THE MAN", MY HERO & MY FOREVER ROLE-MODEL!! There is NOBODY BUT YOU!

Welcome To The Cameo Fameo, Tom! I had already told Cameo to let me know when you would join this amazing project. You are truly doing a great job making so many dreams come true! It is gratifying to see your global fan base is truly everywhere, and you are "excited to connect" with everyone! Checking out your Instagram day and night is still my daily ritual, and I am very grateful to have finally gotten a few posts liked by YOU! I obsess over everything you share from posts, stories, likes, comments, and more! I am hoping you will launch an official website soon and maybe seriously consider coming to Twitter too. Thank you for being YOU AND thanks for everything else too! I owe you a lot, and I can't even begin to imagine how much!

On Thursday, May 13th, 2021, it will be ten long years since you flew off the air in SMALLVILLE. The first five years after were exceptionally hard because you seem to have wanted to leave the role of Clark Kent behind. Despite being tremendously saddened by this decision, I tried my best to respect it, but it was never easy. Deep down inside, I believed if I waited long enough, I would see you return. Since the last five years or so, I am pleased and happy to see that you have started to lean in a little. Thanks again for your 244 seconds in "Crisis On Infinite Earths", and I still wish that you will reprise the role of Clark/Kal-El/Superman someday. I greatly do appreciate you taking the time to participate in all these conventions, both in person and now thanks to a 'sign of the times' virtually as well. Thank you so much for finding a way to keep in touch, Tom! This life is nothing without you in it. Love re-watching the series as it gives me the pure peace of mind that I ache for to overcome excessive anxiety and being overly stressed out all the time. Your absolute beauty only gets more angelic in ways you could never even imagine, and it soothes the soul! I still find pleasure in re-watching all ten seasons and every episode! I hope you will take the time to watch the series [Can you believe "LOCKDOWN" is an actual episode of Smallville?] because I believe there are still so many stories from the set that you can remember if you just sat down long enough to watch some of the visual footage.

Tom, you ROARED in "PROFESSIONALS", and I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that I got to see this AWESOME series! I loved every frame of this SUPERB SHOW! Even though it came with a price, I have to say that I believe Captain Vincent Corbo is ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT! I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you can get a Season Two of "The Professionals" because I do agree there is so much that still needs to be explained and explored. So far, there has only been one PROMOTIONAL PANEL, but I really want to see you do some more promotion for this series since it actually does deserve it! Thanks A LOT for sharing one of my "Professionals" Posts in your Instagram Stories! That was a really nice surprise, and I know you are excited for further audiences to check it out! You are STUNNING & CUTE throughout the ten episodes, even in the most stressful situations for your character. It is a long awaited privilege to finally see you shirtless on screen after ten long years, 'a whole decade' of waiting and wanting and wishing and welling up as your GORGEOUSNESS sets fire to the rain! True Lion Of Love! I have yet to write my reviews, but I will try to get to that in due time because "you can't be in creative mode when you're in survival mode." "Snipe Hunt" is MY FAVORITE episode! Thank you for all your hard work as both Best Actor & Executive Producer because it is a fun, cool show that has "intelligence, action, a lot of intrigue, and a lot of quality."

All your shows are on REPEAT right now to pass the long lonely nights and even longer tedious days. Lucifer is an entertaining watch, and it's great to observe all the different layers and literal shifts in character that you brought to the very complex character of Lieutenant Marcus Pierce/Cain/The Sinnerman! Truly a dream boat in seventeen episodes! I am keeping my fingers crossed that you will get the chance to return after "A Devil Of My Word" before the series wraps! I am looking ahead to you participating in more work related projects when things start to settle down and safely open up. I don't believe it is worth any risk, so I am trying my best NOT to be too pushy and persistent but rather waiting patiently because I know deep down in my heart that you will get back to work when the time is right. Sometimes I miss you even when you are around, if that makes any sense. I heard that you are being offered more roles "now than ever before", and you are reading a lot of scripts, and I can't wait to know what those are on both the small screen & big screen after Parkland, Draft Day, and THE Choice! I know you will ROCK any role you play as actor, director and as a producer with Tom Welling Productions. I am excited even just thinking about your next project!

Thank you for your third "Inside Of You Returns Again", and I hope your fourth one will be happening soon. You are always so insightful in all ways, and I love hearing about all aspects of your personal, professional, and private life! "Oh, it's not like anything I've ever felt before. You make me happy. You keep me laughing. You make my world a better place. I wanna stay forever with MY SUPERSTAR!" Forty-Four! I love you more! I love you, Tom! "Love knows I love you." This is your super special day, so don't waste any more time on worry. Enjoy! Happy Birthday, Tom!

Writing Warm Wishes
          From Lahore, Pakistan,
          Fatima
          XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. Sending lots and lots of love and a big bear hug! I hope you get all my messages and greetings because "Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. We're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I!" I know a big adorable gift is about to arrive for you, and looking ahead to the endless happiness it brings! I regret that this didn't take "about three minutes" and I didn't keep it "short and sweet", but this is the only time I take out from the whole year to convey how I truly feel. Happy Birthday Again! CELEBRATE WELL, TOM!!!!!!

Comment

Dear Mr. Tom Welling, MY FOREVER HERO,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It is that time of year again as the "the time has flown by" once more through yet another stressed out year; yet this birthday is once again like no other as well. Despite being a very tight fit, I have counted down to this day like I do every year. Today is the date for extreme celebration because you have brought so much to my life, and in return, "I wish you the very best, too." I hope you enjoy your special day even if you are in Rome or at Home because you deserve to be adorned with only good things in the different ways that you desire! I hope your lovely family, close friends, and special loved ones shall shower you with endless love and lots of great gifts! May you always be encompassed in the blessings of good health and happiness for each and every day of your life! Much like what Eleanor Roosevelt said: "Each of us has... all the time there is. Those years, weeks, hours, are the sands in the glass running swiftly away. To let them drift through our fingers is tragic waste. To use them to the hilt, making them count for something is the beginning of wisdom!" Grow Wiser, Tom! Happy 45th Birthday!

CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your second son, Rocklin Von Welling!! The love has blossomed! I am glad everything went well, and I want you to know that children are a gift that must be enjoyed in the present. I am so so so so so so happy to see that you have been blessed with "two boys" - "Thomson & Rocklin" - and these two beautiful baby boys are lucky to call you their Dad, Tom! I am grateful to know you are happily enjoying fatherhood in every way possible, and I wish your sons bring you unimaginable joy! As long as you nurture this profound love, I know that your sons will continue to bring countless smiles to your beautiful face! You have always been destined to be a parent! "Destiny is a funny thing. You never know how things are going to work out, but if you keep an open mind and an open heart, I promised you that you would find your own destiny someday." I am glad your destiny has led you to find your family. You are by far, the MOST GORGEOUS Dad in the whole wide world, and I can only hope your angelic beauty will transcend into the next generation! Fingers crossed that your sons will look up to you and admire you as much as I do! I don't just love or like you, but I absolutely adore you! Being FULLY TAKEN makes you a 1000% more attractive, and I am thankful to you for maintaining your handsomeness as a husband & father! Your unique style is even more awesome day by day as it grows and evolves while you stay true to yourself in your own way. Even in the simplest of ways, your style is on point yet current and trendy without even trying! YOU ARE STILL MY ROLE MODEL, MY HERO, THE MAN!

Tom, thanks for reaching out and providing all these opportunities for fans to connect with you. I know I have yet to take advantage of these wonderful ways, but I am slowly going to start working on that as this world is very new to me. I only hope that you will continue to provide these chances when I finally do get the chance. You have been a part of the Cameo Fameo for one whole year, and I am very grateful to the fans who allowed their Cameos to remain on your Public Page. You did a wonderful job with each video, and don't let anyone tell you any different. Instagram has been giving me a very hard time this year since they have joined this "Metaverse" platform, so I really do hope you will consider expanding your social media presence by joining Twitter and even YouTube & TikTok now. Nonetheless, I still check your Instagram daily, "sometimes twice" because I am interested in everything. The LIVE Autographs Signing has definitely been "a new favorite thing", and it's been very enthralling staying awake to watch you sign autographs LIVE! With each signing you keep getting better and better, and I hope you will continue to participate in fun activities like these ones! It is always interesting to see your posts, likes, comments, stories, LIVES, and so much more! THANK YOU for continuing to be YOU because you are a magically marvelous guy! I would love to run your official website someday!

"Twenty years since it started, not since it ended." It's soon going to be eleven years since it ended, and yes I am counting because "SMALLVILLE WILL ALWAYS MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME!" I know now for sure that that time was a 'tough part of your life', and I wish it didn't have to be that way, but I am eternally grateful for all your hard work and dedication to the series for the ten years that you filmed it. Each stunning scene brings me a sense of comfort, peace, and tranquility. I am thrilled every time you talk about this show because even though you have been almost continuously chatting about the series for the last four years or so, there are still so many GREAT episodes and moments that you have yet to acknowledge. My fingers are crossed that it will happen soon at both in person conventions as well as virtual events. Since you love to travel, I am happy to see you taking advantage of this double edged sword as you soar through the Earth, visiting different states, cities, countries, all around the world because Smallville's fanbase is in one word: UNIVERSAL! You are the GREATEST Clark Kent/Kal-El Of Krypton and simply SUPER, MAN! Thanks for reprising the role in "Crisis On Infinite Earths", and I wish that will not be the last time you do. I hear rumors that you might be starting a podcast, where you might sit and watch all the episodes of "Smallville", and I can tell you NOW that will be a dream come true. I hope you will be able to get the Animated Series started soon as well as that new project "Zeroes" too!

Congratulations on your new project, "Deep Six", which is currently filming in Rome, Italy. I wish you will share some behind the scenes from the set soon as you are filming in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. This is going to be your first movie in more than six years, so I can't wait to see you after "Parkland", "Draft Day", and "THE Choice", and I am sure "Terry" will be another amazing character that I am excited to fall in love with since you always bring so many layers and admirable traits & qualities to all the characters you embody! The latest one being Captain Vincent Corbo, which I am so grateful that I got to see all ten episodes of "Professionals" since it has yet to be released by The CW, even though it has been acquired since September, 2021. I have said it before, and I will say it again, YOU ROCKED IN PROFESSIONALS! You looked better than before, and you acted brilliantly! "Entanglements" is another one of the greatest episodes, and you are just phenomenal throughout as we explore the past scenes mixed into the present to explain the future. I know I have yet to write my reviews for each of the episodes, but like I have stated above, it has been a exceptionally tough time, but I am going to try to get to it as soon as I possibly can. I will continue to keep my fingers and toes crossed for a Season Two, and I hope you will be able to manage your filming schedule situation better if a continuation of this show ever comes to light. Watching "Lucifer" is a good way to pass the time whilst waiting for your new movie to come out. You are awesome as Lieutenant Marcus Pierce/Cain/The Sinnerman, and it was so entertaining to see the multi facets of that character throughout the seventeen episodes. I want to see you in all kinds of roles on both the big and small screen, and I heard that you are working on a lot of different projects. Of course, I eagerly anticipate the announcements of each one. I want you to gain a lot more recognition with good projects as actor, director and as a producer with Tom Welling Productions.

Thank you for your fourth "Inside Of You Returns Again And Again", and I hope your fifth one will be out sometime soon. It is an absolute honor and a privilege to hear you talk about a variety of different things and at the same time discuss all aspects of your professional, private, and personal life! Everything about you is exactly what I need in my life "because when I'm not with you, I'm weaker. I'm sorry if I say 'I need you', but I don't care; I'm not scared of love..." I love you, Tom! Forty-Five! May you always thrive! Enjoy your special day IN ALL WAYS! "Don't Worry. Be Happy!" Happy Birthday, Tom!

Wishing Warm Wishes,
            From Lahore, Pakistan,
            Fatima
            XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. I just might take the time to compile all my main messages I have written for you throughout the years. When you read all the different messages, you will see how hard I worked to make each message new and fresh while technically repeating myself over and over again, respectively and incessantly! It's just that this is the one time of the whole year where I convey my feelings. No amount of praise ever seems enough when it comes to the way that I feel about you. "The tide is high, but I'm holding on; I'm gonna be your NUMBER ONE!" I wish you will get all my messages and greetings! Happy Birthday Again! HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME, TOM!!!!!

Comment

Happy 46th Birthday Tom!

Dear Mr. Tom Welling, Just "Some Guy" Who Became SO Much MORE,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! The time of the year has arrived once again where I sit down and try to attempt my best to convey my best wishes to you in all ways. "Influence is not a coincidence.", so it is a privilege to be influenced by THE MAN who is the MOST AMAZING ROLE-MODEL & MY HERO! With certain adjustments, I have counted down to your special day as I have done for the longest time. "The most important thing is to be dreamful.", so I appreciate that your lifelong dreams are coming true. I hope you have a wonderful birthday with plenty of great gifts as you spend the day with your beautiful family, and I wish you lots of good health filled with happiness through every minute of every day. I am thankful to hear that you are "LOVELY" and "So Happy" because I have always wished for good things to find you in your life, and I am grateful that they finally have. May you continue to be surrounded by the warmth of your family, friends, and loved ones any time you desire! Hopefully, they realize how lucky they are to have someone SO SPECIAL in their lives. Wishing you endless smiles, laughter, and fun! Like Katherine Mansfield says, "Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinion of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth." Live For Yourself, Tom! Happy 46th Birthday!

The "LIFE UNION" you share has bloomed into something that is PURE LOVE! I have always believed and known you are a great guy, but I never truly understood how good you actually are until I saw your sons. Congratulations forever for being blessed with two of the sweetest angels, and I hope "Thomson & Rocklin" will continue to bestow their love on you "for all the days of your life" in unimaginable ways. I hope you are living in the moment because "yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift; that's why we call it THE PRESENT!" They are lucky to call you their Dad, Tom!! Family time is infinitely more important than anything else in the whole wide world, so "when you then leave your children, those choices to do that are so much more important", and I honestly do agree that they have become very meaningful for sure. I like how you navigate and adjust your way through this new lifestyle as you juggle so many things. Your idyllic life only proves "East or West, Home's Best!", and may you continue to thrive in your delightful sanctuary! Fatherhood suits you in a very dignified way, and it is an honor to be able to enjoy you as an exceptionally devoted husband & father! I wish you will be continuously blessed with the love you have been searching for all of your life because no one deserves the joy like you! May your eternal beauty transcend into the next generation! Like George Santayana says: "To keep beauty in its place is to make all things beautiful." Thank you for maintaining your tall, dark & handsome self as you're still the MOST GORGEOUS man in the universe! You keep getting increasingly attractive every time I see you, and I absolutely adore your cool, calm, confident, careful yet charismatic attitude! It is a continued pleasure to be able to admire your handsomeness in endless ways, and your unique style is something I treasure because you are simply SO AWESOME!

"You said to hold onto Smallville" is finally coming true with TALKVILLE "the ultimate Smallville rewatch podcast", which is a DREAM COME TRUE! "We're gonna watch every episode." is a promise I know you will keep! I have faith that you will complete all 218 Episodes! I know this medium is new for you, and you are still learning to understand it, but I have to tell you that you are doing an excellent job! It's been a fun ride seeing how much you have grown in just one year of podcasting! You have done a FANTASTIC job with Season One and more than half of Season Two! The entire week I look forward to Wednesdays, as I haven't seen you weekly since 2011! You are reminding me of my memories, and "I didn't know that loving you is the happiest I've ever been." I am ready and thrilled to hear your stories and thoughts about each episode! I wait excitedly to listen and watch as you share various behind the scenes information, tidbits & anecdotes from your time filming this unforgettable show. I am glad to see that you are "forgiving and for giving" in recalling that time. Thank you for all your hard work and dedicated efforts in sitting down and FINALLY watching your legendary performance as Clark Kent/Kal-El Of Krypton/The Blur/Superman! It is so nice to see you reconnect with the different people you have worked with on this incredible series! Thank you for the FUN Shout-Outs at the end! It's nice of you guys to include the fans in this journey! Tom, I hope you will fall in love with the amazing character you created just as much as I do as I also continue to re-watch the entire series including your four minutes and four seconds of reprising the role! I am still holding out for a movie or that animated series or any of the similar projects that may be in development. "SMALLVILLE FOREVER!"

Tom, thank you for continuing to reach out! Happy to hear that you are connecting with the Patreons and fans as you attend conventions all around the world! I know you "like to travel", so I hope you enjoy all the trips you make! You have been a part of the Cameo Fameo for two years now, and I get the chance to enjoy some of the videos thanks to the generosity of the fans who share or allow their Cameos to remain on your Public Page. I like how you make each message special! I hear you might be on Memmo soon, so I look ahead to checking that out too! Streamily is a cool way for getting autographs! Your INSTAGRAM LIVE SIGNINGS are a real treat! It's great to see you LIVE, and it's awesome to know your autograph's worth is getting higher and higher! Instagram continues to give me some trouble, but I am trying my best to work through it. I regret that some of their "Metaverse" problems reached your orbit, but I am glad the situation got resolved. You know you are welcome to post whenever you like about anything and everything! Even though you rarely post, I check your Instagram daily in the hope of the lucky few days you do share something! No amount can ever be enough for me, and it is still interesting to see your stories, posts, likes, comments, and so much more including your promotion for TALK VILLE too! I heard you say, "I think I have a Twitter.", so I would love to know your Twitter Username! Waiting for your official arrival on that platform! THANK YOU for continuing to be YOU because you are THE BEST, and when you find the best, you forget about the rest! I can't wait for the day when you will be expanding your social media influence by joining TikTok! I would love to run your official YouTube Channel!

I can't wait to see you as Terry in "Deep Six" as soon as possible, hopefully this year. It has been seven years since I've seen you in a movie, and I am excited to see some good promotion before the film will be released! I am hoping to hear more stories from your time filming! Whilst waiting, I have fully enjoyed your performance as Samuel Campbell in all three episodes of "The Winchesters", which proves how special Season Four will continue to be FOREVER! "Hang On To Your Life" is my favorite episode, and I thoroughly appreciate all your hard work and time spent away from your family to go out to shoot in New Orleans and be a part of this new family. You worked exceptionally well through a range of emotions and looked definitely more mature and strong! The long lonely Spring/Summer days are also easier to get through with the variety of episodes you have provided! You are phenomenal and entertaining in "Lucifer" as Lieutenant Marcus Pierce/Cain/The Sinnerman. I am keep my fingers and toes crossed for a second season of "PROFESSIONALS" soon because Vincent Corbo is simply dynamite! I only long for more recognition of this awesome series that you worked on so tirelessly, but you ROCKED IT! Falling in love with the characters you portray is not just a hobby but a true passion of mine! I long to see you play many more characters in more dramatic but also some light-hearted roles. If only you were just given some extra chances, you would own every role you play because you have the masterful ability to do so! Looking ahead to more projects as actor, director and as a producer with Tom Welling Productions on the big and small screen!

You know I forever long to hear from you, so I am also holding out for your fifth "Inside Of You" as I am still interested in every single aspect of your private, personal and professional life! Thanks a lot for opening up in the last four ones! I know you are truly providing tons of opportunities to connect as they are increasing day by day, and I am patiently waiting to take advantage of them when I can. I hope someday soon I will be able to because I miss you. "Waiting, however long, I don't like waiting; I'll wait for you; it's so hard waiting. Don't be too long, but it seems like waiting makes me love you even more!" I love you, Tom! Forty-Six! You're My Daily Fix! Try not to worry about anything! Enjoy A Relaxing Day! Happy Birthday, Tom!

Warmly Wishing Well,
              From Lahore, Pakistan,
              Fatima
              XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. There is one wish that I will be unable to send you this year, but I am hoping you will get it, maybe psychically. You know I always wish you the very best in every way, and I hope for better for you in all ways! You are enough, and don't ever allow anyone to tell you any different! "I know everything will be fine with me, myself, and time", so wherever you choose to spend the special day "living the dream", I hope you have an extreme celebration! I wish you will get all my wishes and messages. Sending Birthday Greetings Your Way! Happy Birthday Again! HAVE A MAGICAL TIME, TOM!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎