Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Awake?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Awake?"

What did you think?

Edit: I gave it a 9, because I thought it was nearly perfect.

The only plot I didn't care for was Hook's, which shouldn't be a problem now.

I did like Tiger Lily, too.

I liked the flashbacks to the time of the Dark Curse. I love when they do that, but only because Regina gets to be a total b**** again...

I'm glad the Sleeping Curse has been dealt with, at least for now.

I'm pretty sure Emma has the remnants of the Black Fairy's wand. I wonder how that'll play out.

Jaime Murray is doing a great job as the Black Fairy, too.

Anyway, this was a pretty solid episode.

Next week looked pretty good. I hope it delivers.
    10 - Loved it
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

I gave it a 9. I wish the show could be this consistent with good story telling and acting. It broke my heart to see the Charmings look at a young Emma and choose the good of the town over all their and Emma's happiness. Even though the Charmings can be a little hypocritical at times, at their core, they are heroes and make sacrifices for others.

I found it interesting how the writers played on Christian symbolism on Easter. When they passed they chalice around for everyone to drink from, it reminded me of Jesus passing the cup around to his disciples.

The Black Fairy is making for an entertaining baddie. And I am so glad it didn't take Rumple long to figure out the Black Fairy had Gideon's heart. I hope he tells the Charmings so they know Gideon is not a bad guy but being forced to be one.

With Tiger Lily's past connection to the Black Fairy, I wouldn't be surprised if we see her again.

Comment

Glad to see the "Hook exile" plotline be concluded (was worried that they'd spend the rest of the season, with him trying to get back to Storybrooke). Also nice to see the sleeping curse plotline be concluded.

Really liked the flashbacks, with the Charmings having the chance to be reunited with Emma. Ultimately, they chose what was best for the people of Storybrooke, over their own happiness. If that doesn't make them heroes, I don't know what will. And like Aries says, Jaime Murray's doing great as the Black Fairy.

Also quite like their take on Tiger Lily.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎