No announcement yet.

Who will take Caitlyn's place

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will take Caitlyn's place

With Caitlyn becoming Kill frost who will take her place at Star labs?

I'd like to see Jessie take her place as a series regular.

Comment

They'll probably find a better way for her to suppress it than a snowflake pendant (which latest a minute before it was ripped from her neck and she went full Frost).

I just don't understand why she couldn't get the powers without becoming evil. I mean Cisco had the same abilities as Reverb but, he didn't go evil. Is there a version of Killer Frost that isn't evil?

Comment

Id like to see either Jesse or Pied Piper take over.

Comment

Jesse is filling in for Jay on Earth 3. So she's out for the time being.

Piper could come back for another stint until Snow comes back. I like that idea, although team Flash might opt to NOT replace her for the time being anyways in hopes of bringing her back.

Harry could be summoned back from E-2 to take over her duties. I like him over HR anyways. Hr comes off as a douche no matter how much they try to make him likeable.

Comment

Julian Albert will discover his inner doctor while she's gone. And then she will eventually get healed and return to her old post.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
              Julian Albert will discover his inner doctor while she's gone. And then she will eventually get healed and return to her old post.
              While I'm totally expecting Caitlin to go through the whole heel turn to face arc for the remainder of the season (I'm guessing "Good" Caitlin will carry the guilt of it through to next season), I would be disappointed if Julian doesn't become an inexplicable miracle doctor during Caitlin's dark side phase.

He'll be resetting bones and diagnosing ailments without benefit of x-rays faster than -- well, faster than Felicity raced through that ATOM suit flight manual! If we're really lucky, Julian might offer up some throwaway line about his as-yet unknown medical expertise.

Cisco: "I think my arm is broken ...

Julian: No problem. I'll reset the bone and recommend some painkillers.

Cisco: Seriously, bro? You're a CSI -- not a doctor.

Julian: I took pre-med studies in England for two years before I began my CSI program.

HR: Heck, I'll reset your bones, Francisco. I was watching this video on YouTube and ...

Cisco: Yeah, uh -- no! I'll take my chances with the English sorta-kinda pre-med dude."

If not, we can only assume Savitar gifted him with medical expertise, as well as the Alchemy persona. Lucky him.

Comment

^^

Well, he must have been called Doctor Alchemy for a reason. Plus, he already conducted his first surgery perfectly(lol), so he's more than ready to take over from Caitlin!

Comment

Originally posted by President_Luthor
                  Cisco: Seriously, bro? You're a CSI -- not a doctor.
                  Julian: In Britain that stands for Chiropractor, Surgeon & Internist!

Comment

I hope Julian made out a Thank You card to Savitar, because I'm expecting to see his own special meta power (instant medical expertise) manifest itself during the remainder of the season.

When Iris goes: "None of us are doctors, and Caitlin can't operate on herself!", she had no clue what she was talking about. Julian's standing right there, Ms. West.

That's Dr. Julian Albert Desmond to you, Team Flash.

Comment

based

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎