View Poll Results: What did you think of this episode?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10--excellent!

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 100.00%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1--terrible!

0 0%
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Identity and Change"?

So I’m kind of tired of this whole ‘escape from the Matrix’ storyline but the whole thing with Mack and his daughter was cool. Also, nice to see Coulson play both to the comedic side as well as remember how to shoot a gun. Radcliffe was interesting too.

Aida/Madame Hydra turning against her creator wasn’t something I saw coming. Does she really believe she was used like that? And why is she in love with Fitz?

Speaking of Fitz, I knew—as soon as Jemma said he would never shoot the wife—that he was going to pull the trigger. Now, once they get back to the real world, it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Ward continues to be fun. Really digging this role reversal.

I am tired of Dark!May though.

I dunno. Just looking forward to when they get out of the Framework and back to the business of being SHIELD agents.

Really loved the moment that Fitz and Aida/Madame Hydra stepped out of the plane. Also liked that Coulson didn't really regain his memories, thanks to the mere presence of S:t Daisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    So I’m kind of tired of this whole ‘escape from the Matrix’ storyline. I dunno. Just looking forward to when they get out of the Framework and back to the business of being SHIELD agents.
    Yeah, as long as they're inside this virtual world, nothing really matters. Sure, it might affect the characters. But, nothing in the "world around them" matters. Apart from the main characters, if someone is killed, it doesn't matter. It's a simulation. The real person is alive in the real world. If they run into a new person (like a new Marvel character introduced to the MCU), it doesn't matter. Because it's not the real person.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jon-el87 View Post
    Yeah, as long as they're inside this virtual world, nothing really matters. Sure, it might affect the characters. But, nothing in the "world around them" matters. Apart from the main characters, if someone is killed, it doesn't matter. It's a simulation. The real person is alive in the real world. If they run into a new person (like a new Marvel character introduced to the MCU), it doesn't matter. Because it's not the real person.
    This. While it's interesting from a "what if" scenario POV, mostly just can't wait for it to be over and for them to get back to the real world.