No announcement yet.

Guggenheim talks about Black Siren's season six storyline

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guggenheim talks about Black Siren's season six storyline

Last edited by KSiteTV; 04-02-2017, 02:17 PM. Reason: Embed video when possible

My response to this. There's actually a bit of distance between 'antagonist' and 'villain'... especially when you factor in MG's favorite weapon: dual-meaning in words.

Comment

So if we are comparing her to Jaws, does that mean we get to blow BS up?

As for the tenth episode of this season, I think it was very subjective as for who was right or wrong. Oliver didn't come off looking justified in his misplaced desire to see her as a fix or a replacement for Laurel.

Comment

Originally posted by BkWurm1
        So if we are comparing her to Jaws, does that mean we get to blow BS up?

As for the tenth episode of this season, I think it was very subjective as for who was right or wrong. Oliver didn't come off looking justified in his misplaced desire to see her as a fix or a replacement for Laurel.
        I'll assume the question was a facetious one since I made it clear what an antagonist can do, whether they're a villain or not.

As for 5x10, we will have to agree to disagree. I feel that Oliver was getting to Black Siren before Felicity made the choice she did. However, I understand they did need a way to take Black Siren out for the time being so Katie Cassidy could finish up her other projects. Doesn't mean I have to enjoy the paths they took to get there.

Comment

And I feel that BS was just playing him the whole time and her appeal for his help was just part of Chase's plan. I am fine accepting that she looked at Oliver and saw the guy she once loved in his face as well, but her actions, including her taunts when Oliver wasn't around and her running back to Prometheus when she "escaped" IMO all indicated that she'd picked her side and was only letting Oliver think he was getting to her as a way to play mind games. (Which totally fits Chase's MO)

And it's fine if you disagree, but then I'd hope that you'd not label it as a cut and dried example of Felicity being wrong and escaping consequences.

I actually would be surprised if they didn't do some kind of redemption arc on BS. It's a storyline that I feel like they've wanted to do with the Huntress but they've lacked actor availability for a few seasons now. So instead they can set BS on the right path. That said, I don't think she's going to be ready to even look at other paths til later in the sixth season. And I feel like for most of the season, she's going to be more of Dinah's antagonist than Oliver's.

Comment

If Black Siren was only brought back as a regular in season 6 just to get Dinah over as the Black Canary, then that would be so lame and stupid. No, I'm hoping the Arrow showrunners brought her back for something bigger than that.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎