Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Duet?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually liked Kara in this episode. I couldn't stand her most of this season of Supergirl.

Seeing Kara on Supergirl is giving me flashbacks of Felicity on Arrow and that was one of the reasons I stopped watching Arrow.

Comment

It was a reasonably entertaining episode but overall I don't think it had the same emotional resonance and impact that "Once More With Feeling" had with Buffy for example.
      Last edited by Vergon6; 03-26-2017, 06:45 PM.

Comment

I liked this episode based solely on the fact that it was much more lighthearted, cheery and just fun. Which was needed since the previous 2 Flash episodes were dark, sad and incredibly melodramatic and I could've used a break from that.

Comment

7/10. Just needed more singing from John Barrowman and it would have been 9/10. I too enjoyed the light-heartedness and campiness of the episode.

I also think a lot of fans are coming down on Barry for his "never learns his lesson" demeanor, but if you put yourself in his shoes it makes perfect sense. Imagine if you had the superpowers he has, and as powerful as you are you still cannot stop the people you care about from dying. Chances are better than not you would make the same choices he is making.

I am enjoying the season and it is easily my top DCCW show overtaking Arrow, which is still struggling to course-correct after a dismal season 4.

Comment

The singing itself was terrific, which wasn't a surprise considering all the people singing in the episode have done it before elsewhere, in fact I've seen various clips of actors from the Flash singing at various times, Grant Gustin from Glee not the least bit surprising.

Also, loved Victor Garber's appearance.

My favorite exchange of the night:
            Kara (singing): "And if you're not there in time, you can just go back in time and give it another shot."
            Barry: "I'm actually not supposed to do that anymore."

And the diss to Superman, too.

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidMike
              Grant Gustin from Glee not the least bit surprising
              Melissa was part of the Glee crew as well from season 4 on. And so was the Music Meister. So basically this episode was a Glee reunion.

Barry / Sebastian:

Last edited by DJ Doena; 03-29-2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Kara / Marlee:

Comment

Music Meister / Blaine:

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡