No announcement yet.

What if Eobard Thawne uses the Spear of Destiny

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Eobard Thawne uses the Spear of Destiny

Suppose Eobard gets the Spear of Destiny. Since it seems that history has some quirks when changed, what outcomes could happen?

Might Eddie return to life?
    Might Eobard lose his speed since the history where he got that speed might not exist?
    Might Eobard try to change reality in a way that doesn't work so that he dies instantly or becomes an infant?

Just as Barry's attempts to change history did not go as planned, it would be interesting to see Eobard's changing of reality not go as planned.

I don't think it will make any difference. LoT repeatedly takes liberties that should affect Arrow and Flash, but they don't. Case in point, Darhk's removal from the timeline should have brought Laurel back to life.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
      I don't think it will make any difference. LoT repeatedly takes liberties that should affect Arrow and Flash, but they don't. Case in point, Darhk's removal from the timeline should have brought Laurel back to life.

Yeah and considering they brought Cold back, they could've easily brought Laurel back, too. But for REASONS....nope.

I'm sorry to keep beating on this Laurel thing, but how can they bring back Snart and Darhk back and somehow justify that Laurel needs to stay dead....is stupid and beyond me, I guess, lol

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎