Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Duet" Flash/Supergirl Musical Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want my relationship to be like your and iris. ummmm like what you know about their relationship. you like only met iris for a second or something.

Comment

The musical will probably end with them finally getting to sing a duet together.

Comment

well atleast the singing and dancing isntt he entire episode.

Comment

So the guy is a leech feeding on Barry/Kara's powers.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            So the guy is a leech feeding on Barry/Kara's powers.
            Seems that way. Karas acting side by side with Barry kind of confirms why i gave up on supergirl.

Comment

Is it anti climatic to have a preview for next weeks episodes and they're both fine.

Comment

Is it anti climatic to have a preview for next weeks episodes and they're both fine.
                well they are both renewed for next season so their deaths arent likely.

Comment

I like when other characters actually interact without the leads in these crossovers.

Comment

I like when other characters actually interact without the leads in these crossovers.
                    ya it gives them a chance to do something other than just kind of being forced into a storyline so everyone can have equal screen time and stuff. crossovers with the main characters seem forced together cause they have to find a way to get them all to do something or its pointless.

Comment

So this is now West Side Story or Romeo/Juliet.

Comment

this episode would be better without the singing. and i liked Stiens singing last week in Legends more. lol. that was actually good and funny.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                          this episode would be better without the singing. and i liked Stiens singing last week in Legends more. lol. that was actually good and funny.
                          Yeah, you can tell they recorded the songs in studio and than dubbed them into the episode. I think this would have been slightly better if it were live (like all the live musicals we've been getting in the holidays)

Comment

would make sense if they were forced to sing and it wasnt like they were doing it cause they wanted to.

BTW whats with all the Superman bashing?

Comment

If Kara and Mon-El get back together in this episode won't it confuse people who only watch Supergirl, next week?

Comment

Yeah, you can tell they recorded the songs in studio and than dubbed them into the episode. I think this would have been slightly better if it were live (like all the live musicals we've been getting in the holidays)
                                Ya when its pre recorded and dubbed its so obvious. especially when the actors arent even singing with the sound recording off cause their lips arent even close to what the words are.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎