Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Into The Speed Force" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was oddly satisfying cause it was like knocking out both Harry who is a jerk and HR who is just annoying.

Comment

So I wonder if Jesse is the one who unmasks Savitar? Cause it doesn't look like she has much of a plan to beat him.

Comment

lots of people in this episode.

Comment

yay iZombie returns

Comment

Maybe hes another version of Wells.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              yay iZombie returns
              I've been meaning to watch S2 cause I lost track of it during the season, before S3. I could probably catch up in a weekend.

Comment

maybe Jesse is him.

Comment

One extra speedster down one to go.

Comment

I thought it was already established that Savitar feels pain when Barry landed some hits on him the previous episode.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                      I've been meaning to watch S2 cause I lost track of it during the season, before S3. I could probably catch up in a weekend.
                      ya not sure if you have netflix but it may be on there. Might have OnDemand too but not sure if it will be free right before the premiere or not. OnDemand like never likes giving free episodes that are longer than a month old :/

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                        ya not sure if you have netflix but it may be on there. Might have OnDemand too but not sure if it will be free right before the premiere or not. OnDemand like never likes giving free episodes that are longer than a month old :/
                        Yeah S2 is up; I think for a few months now. I just need to rewatch it from beginning cause I barely remember what happened of the episodes I did watch.

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidMike
                          I thought it was already established that Savitar feels pain when Barry landed some hits on him the previous episode.
                          maybe this was more like they realize they can actually hurt him to the point where he could be killed.

Comment

Well the ending to this episode was just as gloomy as the last one, though I liked this episode better.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎