Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Murder Most Foul?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Murder Most Foul?"

What did you think?

I was SO ready to give this episode a 10—until the HORRIBLE reveal that it was actually Hook who killed David's father, not King George.

This was probably the best Prince Charming ep in a LONG time, and Hook/David made so much progress. Then, all of it is crapped on by the stupid ending.

So, I decided to give it a 7.

As for the rest of it, I thought the scene with Zelena was too dramatic, and I guess we know how this version of OutlawQueen is going, unless it takes a turn? I'm ok with it, because I do like the character, but I'm really hoping it'll end differently.

Seeing Pleasure Island was cool and I liked how they wove Pinocchio into the story.

It was such a solid episode, but that ending just ruined it for me. I hope next week is better.
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

Yeah, the whole thing with Hook being the killer was unnecessary.

I agree that seeing Pleasure Island was fun. However, it made me a bit confused. Pinocchio was still a little boy, when Regina cast the first spell. Yet, here he is, when David was six years old (a good 20-something years prior). So, was Pinocchio a living puppet for over 20 years, before being turned into a real boy?

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
      I agree that seeing Pleasure Island was fun. However, it made me a bit confused. Pinocchio was still a little boy, when Regina cast the first spell. Yet, here he is, when David was six years old (a good 20-something years prior). So, was Pinocchio a living puppet for over 20 years, before being turned into a real boy?
      That's what I assumed, yes. The events in this episode take place before his selfless act turned him into a real boy—shortly before Geppetto was called upon to build the wardrobe to send Emma to the real world.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎